5/1

The Order of the Phenix

About a month into summer things started to change. This
month has been all right. My father , like I had expected, was furious about my hair and called me all sorts of things. I haven't traveled much and I barely left the house. I was able to write though I talked to Draco, Daphne, and even Eva. Thankfully within this time period I had not met the dark lord. He had come by our house once but I was told to stay upstairs; they didn't have to tell me twice.

I was in my room curled up with a book in bed this morning when my mom busted through my door.

"Don't even bother to knock." I said under my breath and I looked up at my mom and her face was scared.

"Pack up, whatever you need are leaving, all school stuff, any personal items now." She said sternly. By the look on her face I could tell she was dead serious. She pulled out all my trunks and laid them out for me.

"Mom what's going on" I asked worriedly.

"Your father got into some trouble and was caught by the ministry , he fled and owled me to meet up with him. We aren't safe right now, the ministry has sent out people to search our house and we don't have time." She said and opened my closet I quickly followed her grabbing my jewelry pictures and letters

"I... I don't understand how could father get in trouble? He is higher up than the minister himself." I said rushing after her as she started tearing my room apart. I wanted to yell at her to stop but she just kept grabbing things and tossing them to Tiny who was quickly using magic to pack everything into the largest trunk. Tiny gave me a sad nod.

"I didn't have time to explain, pack up anything you want, now you have two minutes to go" My mom ordered and ran out of my room yelling at some other house elves to collect a few things. I sat down and watched as the house elves tore my room down till it was nothing and all that was left was furniture and blankets.

"Tiny pack it." I said throwing her the crocheted blanket.

"Ma'am there isn't any room." A different elf said and I glared at them.

"Make it fit, I am not leaving that behind." I hissed and the elf didn't protest. That was my blanket I had always kept it in my room since I got it Draco had gifted it to me almost ten years ago it looked bad but he had told his mom he wanted to make something for me and I still cherished it deeply it had our initials and family in symbols in it.

"Tatum we have to go NOW!" My mom screamed from downstairs. This all happened so quickly I didn't even have time to process. Tiny ran down with my truck I was holding onto the Pigeon cage so tightly my knuckles we white.  My mother held onto an enchanted trunk. Tiny disappeared from my trunk. My mother took a deep breath.

The doors slammed open and a bunch of men ran through our doors with their wands pointed at us. The men circled us. I quickly grabbed my wand and I was ready to fight them if they shot a single spell at us.

"Mrs. and Ms. Rose we aren't here to fight with you we are simply here for Mr. Rose. We mean no harm to you two ladies." One of the men said I didn't recognize him

"I'm sorry but we can't help you." My mom said sternly. He stepped forward and I pointed my to him some of them took this as a threat and multiple people shouted

"Stupify!" I quickly circled my wand and slashed down the spells rebounded off me and my mother and my mother looked surprised at my quick reaction.

"It didn't have to be like this Roses." The man said and I glared directly at him in the eyes.

"Stay away from my family you Scumbag. FUMOS!" I shouted and Grey smoke swirled around, blocking the men and us. My mom grabbed my hand quickly and I was pulled into a swirl in the disapperation.