5/7

The month went by so quickly and it had been two stressful weeks leading up to now. We had final exames and I had missed a few classes this year just a couple of times. Snape threatened to take me off the quidditch team if I couldn't get my grades up. So I worked my ass off the last two weeks to get my grades up. I succeeded with the help of Daphne, and Blasie they were very good at teaching. Graham had helped me also but it wasn't to hard to get my charms grade up Flitwick loved me, and I loved the class it was truely my favorite. Everyone in the class was amazing to. I had ended up spending more time in the library with those three than anywhere else. After our trip to Hogsmade Draco had turned his priorities else where he was constantly out using every ounce of prefect power he had and was spying on other students. I didn't mind it gave him somesort of motivation. Umbridge had been changing the school in so many ways. She had gone around questioning all the current staff. Snape was not amused by her at all. She even tried to get rid of Proffesor Trelawny. Dumbledore refused to allow Umbridge to force her out it didn't matter at this point the school was now ran by the Ministry and Umbridge did everything to 'help' improve the school. Today I was headed back home for the holidays, I didn't pack a trunk I just filled a bag up with a few things I needed. I dressed up nicly for there was no telling what I might walk into once I was home. Draco had put his foot down on coming back with me and I didn't want him to but there was no point in fighting him. I didn't know what I was going to have to do but I knew that it wasn't going to be pretty. If Draco tried to intervene he could get himself killed and I was really not wanting that to happen. He would be safer if he just stayed back with the others. I was hopping if he didn't see me he wouldn't come. I successfully avoided him all morning even at breakfast I didn't see him. I sat with Graham and his friends instead of my normal group to blend in more. I had left my room messy, he knows I never leave with a unclean room, I had hoped that would keep him confused. I scarfed down my food quickley.

"Easy there Rose whats the rush" Graham said looking at me.

"I'm hiding alright if anyone asks you havn't seen me," I whispered and he nodded

"Can I ask why?" He whispered back.

"I'm trying to leave without being seen alright just leave it at that I have to go now see you Graham." I said to him giving him a side hug.

"Happy holidays captain" he said and I nodded and scammpered off into he halls I had my cloak up as I walked outside. I made my way up into the enchanted carriages and got in not caring who else was in it.

"Hey Tatum" a friendly voice said and I looked up to see it was the two hufflepuff prefects and some of there friends.

"Err hey guys" I said trying not to be rude. They chatted along not minding I was there and we reached the trains.

"Hey Ernie could I sit with you guys" I asked awkwardly.

"Sure we don't mind" He shrugged and I hid in the cornner of there cart sitting by some Hufflepuffs. I didn't have my robes on so unless they knew me well they probably had no clue who I was. The train started to move and I let out a breathe I didn't relise I was holding. I prayed that Draco had just stayed back to look for me. I lowered my hood and listened to the students talk about what they were doing for the holidays, I soon relised that many of them were half bloods and mud bloods Ernie seemed to be the only pureblood, but being with the others didn't phase him. It was sad to hear how perfect there lifes were there was a pair of them who were dating and they were talking about how they were meeting eachothers parents. They talked about how excited they were to see there familys and were excited to celebrate with each other. I felt more annoyed by listening to them. I ate some jelly beans throughout the train ride and stayed quiet until the train arrived at the platform. I got up and gave them a smile and hopped right out of the cart with my bag and I headed to my normal meeting spot to see Narcissa standing there she pulled me into a hug a broke away and looked down at me.