6/10

A week had passed Draco was still being an ass and his versions of apologizing were sending Greg over to tell me that he needed me for something like homework. Then he would completely avoid apologizing and I was just so done with him at this point he was driving me crazy and the only person I could talk to about it somehow just had to be Graham. He was wrong about Pansy; she never said anything about it. I got to catch up with the others though and that was nice. I stopped stressing so much over the task or the cabinet. I had the poison plan and hopely after the party everything would be good. I managed to catch up in my classes and over all it had been a productive week. I had gotten all my grades up right before midterms. I walked into my room and looked into my bathroom. There was still extra poison in the calderon. I sighed but then an idea popped into my head. The prefect bathroom. I had only been in there once, I normally didn't use that bathroom since I had my own personal bathroom but I knew Graham now being quidditch captain used it a ton since he shares a room. I grabbed my robe and my towels and I headed to the prefect bathroom on the fifth floor.Why it had to be so high up I don't know I headed up the halls were mainly empty and no one was out. I looked at the door and it was empty. I opened the door and locked it behind me. I flicked my wand and turned on the bathroom. The empty tub which was as large as a pool started filling with water quickly. I motioned my wand towards the center handout of all the pipes different colored soaps poured down into the water and the bubbles started to form. I set down my stuff and undresses and stepped into the now bubble filled tub. I was really hoping Myrtle was doing something else. My first time here she sat and tried to talk with me. It was highly awkward.

The water was hot and I slowly got in and sat now. Sitting on the ledge of the tub the water was up my shoulders. When I stood in the center it was also right at my shoulders. I washed my hair first so I wouldn't worry about it later. I swam down under the water and opened my eyes. I could see all the bubbles shining above. I floated on my back and looked out the stained glass window. The moonlight was shining through it. I had only the candles and the moon lighting up the bathroom. It was calming and relaxing. I went back under the water and I opened my eyes again and I looked up and the bubbles were still sparkling on the surface. I then saw a dark shadow cross over the surface.It was probably just Myrtle and I slowly came back up and wiped my eyes. I opened them and looked around. I didn't see anyone in the bathroom.

"Myrtle are you in here?" I asked no response. I then heard a chuckle from the corner and turned around and Draco walked out of the shadow of the moonlight hitting him. I immediately grabbed the bubbles pulling them to my chest and I slowly went backwards until I was sitting on the edge.

"Draco what are you doing here?" I said

"Coming to talk to you." He shrugged, kicking his shoes off.

"Well can we talk later I would like to enjoy this bath please." I said he started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Well I'm already here." He said taking his shirt off my eyes paused looking down his chest but I quickly brought them back up to his eyes he smirked and started to undo his belt.

"What are you doing?" he lowered his pants.

"Joining you." He said stepping into the water only in his boxers. He cursed under his breath the water was very hot.

"If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen." I said he looked at me then walked all the way in with no more reaction. He dipped his head into the water and pushed it back. The water was now dripping down.

"Well what do you need Draco?"I asked

"Oh nothing really" He shrugged, opening his arms leaning on the edge of the tub through the water. I could tell he was basically manspreading.