4/5

The coat she wore^

The next day we also had no classes. We all spent our time sitting around the entrance hall watching as people put their name in the cup. Eva had stayed in Daphne's room with Pansy and all was well Eva met back up with the Durmstrangs after breakfast and left us. Draco had gotten a letter from his owl that I recognized it was my family seal.

"What is that?" I asked him if he quickly tucked it away.

"Nothing, it was just from your father telling me about my dad, let's go" Before I could protest he got up and led us to the Goblet. No one from Hogwarts had put their name in the cup yet until the Wesley twins walked in.

"We did it" They shouted out

"Did what?" Ronald asked.

"An aging potion dung head, we just took it" One of the twins smiled. Granger shut her book and rolled her eyes

"It's not going to work"

"Oh yeah and why is that" the other twin asked

"See that line, it's an age line created by Dumbledore, he wouldn't let some silly aging potion get past him" Granger said and for once I agreed with her.

"This ought to be good," Theo said under his breath. The twins hopped in the circle and grinned as they both dropped their names in and walked out. Everyone clapped but I watched the Goblet no way that worked. I was right. The Goblet sent flames flying out and hit the twins who rolled on the ground then stood up. We all burst out laughing they had grown beards and white hair.

"But you said" One twin pointed at the other they were rolling on the ground and we all chanted

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" They stood up and started laughing

"Well I did warn you" We all turned to see Dumbledore who was rather amused by this

"You two should make a visit to Madam Pomfrey" He said then walked away. I was sitting on the floor next to Draco and the others.

"Does anyone know if the Durmstrongs have put their name in yet?" I said to them

"No I've been here since morning only the other school did" Blaise said. We waited a little while longer then the two doors slammed open to speak of the devil; it was the Durmstrangs. Viktor Was taking the lead; he tossed his name in and the others followed. Once the guys were all scattered out I was able to see Eva and I waved her over.
"Are you all really just sitting here and watching?" She asked

"Duh we want to see who all enters in" Daphne replied.

"There are so many better things we could be doing though." Eva said then added "Plus I would like to step away from all them."

"That's fine we can go" I stood up and Daphne joined me.

"We'll stay here and tell you who all enters." Theo said I nodded and we left. On our way out we ran into Pansy who joined us.

"There's nothing to do here but we can take you to hogsmeade for a little while" I suggested and she nodded.

"Sounds great" we started to walk that way and Eva broke the silence

"So... Who do you all fancy?" Eva asked grinning.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Oh come on Tatum you all seem to be friends with every Slytherin male not to mention the ones you all are actually close with." She said walking along with us.

"I don't know it's more of a friendship or brotherly way," I explained.

"Well Daphne how about you and Zabini was it?"