5/14

Today was our O.W.L.S. Not much happened since the fight. Daphne refused to talk to Blaise or Astoria. She would jinx their mouths sealed so they wouldn't talk. Blaise left her cards and letters she incinerated every letter the second she saw it was from him. Daphne owled his mother he received a howler for the whole great hall to hear. Astoria kept her distance she was giving her space. Bellatrix said to be ready it would be happening any day now and we had a plan. I couldn' just disapparate in front of people. Snape gave me the access to the astronomy tower so I could go from there. Draco spent his time terrorizing the students through the halls; he made it his pride and joy to go after the Weasleys, Potter, and Granger. They had gotten more detentions from Draco this year then I had every gotten. I studied for my O.W.L.S as much as I could my grades had dropped and I needed to pass my O.W.L.S. I woke up this morning I moved my neck and tried to get up. I wasn't in my bed I opened my eyes and I was tangled up with Draco on the couch in my room. I didn't realise we had fallen asleep here. He had stayed with me quizzing me all night. I remember we took a break and laid back but I didn't remember getting a blanket.I looked up at him. He had both his hands behind his head and he looked down at me.

"Morning princess." He said in that morning voice that could make any girl swoon. I honestly felt a second heartbeat somewhere else. My heart sped up a little.

"Morning."I said dodging his smirking glances. This was the problem with Draco now. He knew I liked him and he knew he was hot. Any reaction from me just built his ego higher and higher. I could have stayed there forever but we had to take our O.W.L.S. I got up and changed into my uniform slipping on my skrit and tucking in the shirt with the green and silver tie.I walked back out. Draco had gotten dressed I didn't know how he had changed without getting his clothes but I didn't ask.

"Shit Tate" He said I turned to look at him.

"What is it?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow . He was holding back a smirk.

"Nothing... I don't think I'm gonna do too well on my O.W.L.S" He said.

"We studied all night you will be fine." I said walking in front of him packing up our books .

"Oh I know we did you just look gorgeous it's going to be hard to focus" I felt his hand brush by my skirt and I spun around and pushed him back on the couch.

"Draco we don't have time for games, we need to focus on O.W.L.S. and I will not allow you to act up like this because you can't control yourself around me." I sneered at him slapping his hand down.

"I didn't talk about any games, what games do you want to play?" He winked. I rolled my eyes and threw his books at him. He didn't react fast enough and the books hit him in the groin and he groaned and rolled over cursing at me.

"See you in the great hall." I said then walked out the room and headed downstairs Daphne was talking with Pansy. Pansy looked me up and down and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Need something Pansy?" I asked and she crossed her arms.

"Oh nothing it's just I noticed Draco never came out of your room last night." Pansy said

"Correct , we fell asleep studying last night if you must know." I said back to her Daphne was shaking her head at Pansy.

"Sure you guys were 'studying' because that explains why you are wearing his tie" She said coldly. I looked down. Shit she was right I looked at the underside of it and it had D.M printed into the back of it.

"How unfortunate wouldn't it be if Umbridge found out that boys were sleeping in the girls dormitory." She said casually looking at her nails.

"How unfortunate would it be if you missed your O.W.L.S. ." I sneered at her