3/1

Tatums outfit^^^

Prisoner of Azkaban

   Summer, as I had suspected was as boring as ever. All my friends were busy and I only hung out with Daphne and Theodore. Draco wrote to me often but it wasn't the same. I hadn't seen him in almost four months. He had even skipped a yearly tradition of school shopping together and even Theodore and Blaise had come with us.  He said he couldn't make it back. I didn't know if I was mad at him for breaking another promise saying we would see each other soon. Or if I was sad and missed having him around.

I spent post days outside practicing quidditch and sometimes even my father would come out and help. He would enchant the garden to turn into a quidditch field. He enjoyed enchanting budgets and sending them at me and watching me dodge them. Tomorrow I was leaving for Hogwarts. I was planning on staying with my parents for the day until I got an owl.

Tatum,
Floo over immediately I have a surprise!
-Daphne

"Mum" I yelled from my room.

"Yes?" She said popping her head into my room

"Daphne has a surprise for me, can I floo over... I don't know how long I'll be there though."

"Knowing Daphne this probably means you should pack an overnight bag. It's okay I'll cancel dinner and if you do end up staying over I'll meet you at the platform tomorrow." She said camly.

"Thank you I'm sorry about dinner, maybe you and dad should just go." I said getting dressed.

"If I could convince him yes maybe I will. Oh Tiny help Tatum pack she is going to the Greengrasses."

"Yes ma'am" Tiny replied, starting to pack a trunk while I rolled the black tights on and slipped in some heels. I grabbed the trunk and headed downstairs and grabbed some floo powder.

"Greengrass Mansion" I yelled, throwing the powder down. I stepped out of Daphne's fire pit and dusted myself off

"Tatum!" Daphne squealed, hugging me tightly, and she was waiting for me. One of the house elfs took my trunk.

"Daphne what is it?" I asked pulling back, she grinned and gestured to me to follow her. She headed to her room and quickly followed and she opened the door. I saw that platinum blonde hair looking down into a book on the lounge.

I grabbed a book and smacked him on the head and he grabbed the back of his head.

"Ow that hurt Tatum" He mumbled

"Really Draco? You're gone all summer and you don't even turn to say Hi, You don't tell me your back but you stop at Daphne" I snarled at him crossing my arms. He turned around grinning and stood up, woah he had gotten taller.

"Got you." He smirked walking over to me. I stood still with an eyebrow raised.

"We were just messing with you. I just got here so calm down," He explained, pulling me into a hug and I smiled and wrapped my arms over him. He smelled different.

"Hi Draco" I said smiling

"Hi Tatum" He replied letting me go and Daphne finally joined us

"You smell different" I said scrunching up my nose

"I thought he did too" Daphne agreed

"Ah new cologne got it in Paris, you like?" he said smugly.

"No it's just really strong a little bit goes a long way you know" he rolled his eyes

"Sure you don't"