1/9

I was woken up by someone gently shaking me. It was Draco.
"Hey dinner is about to start to you want tome down and eat or you could stay here and I could sneak some back" He said with a toothy grin

"It's dinner?" I was shocked I had fallen asleep before lunch... "Where's Daphne?"
"She woke a few hours ago."
"And you didn't wake me?"
" are you going to complain all day or come to dinner?"

When we went down to dinner I noticed fizzy and ginger weren't here. Draco followed my gaze.

"Snape gave them detention for the rest of the year and took 150 points away." Draco chuckled

"Good." I said eating the rest of dinner in silence I had other things on my mind like the essay and the studying I never finished.... I quickly went back to the common room and started working at the table. A little while longer Draco and Blasie sat down at the opposite end playing a game of Chess. Once they had finished we were the only ones in the common room.

"Tate, are you going to bed soon?" Draco asked me as Blaise left.

"I'm almost done with this essay." He took that as an answer and headed upstairs. Finally I thought of some peace and quiet. I finished the essay and started studying for DADA. Someone was coming down the stairs but I ignored it until they dropped their books right next to mine on the table. I glanced up and it was only Malfoy I sighed.

"I went to say goodnight but you weren' in your room... I knew i couldn't get you to go get some sleep so I figured I'd help you out."

"Sometimes your too nice Draco" I said but it came out wrong

"Fine I'll just go to bed I thought you might have just wanted some help" He said standing up.

'No wait sorry that came out wrong." I said grabbing his robe pulling him back.
"Quiz me." I said. He stayed up with me all night studying for our finals and the next day we not only both passed them we also ranked highest in ALL of our classes. Granger was pissed saying the only reason she didn't was because she had been in detention and wasn't given the proper time to study. Whatever.

This was the best first year I could have asked for. Even though the Gryfindors had won the quidditch cup. The Slytherins were able to still win the house cup when Processor Dumbledore announced it and we all stood up cheering and hollering. It was the best feeling. Flint wasn't too mad about losing the cup this year

"Well hey I've got two great new players one replacing our old chaser and one replacing the seeker I kicked off the team " He pointed out. He shook me and Draco's hand told us to practice and that he can't wait for the next season.

This time when we got on the train we were smart. We locked the door with a spell only the one who produced it could undo it that way we didn't have any unwanted guest this time.

"I'm gonna miss this place." I said as we left Hogwarts.

"You're gonna miss this school? Draco asked with a eyebrow raised then added on " I can't be happier about leaving"

"No i won't miss the school but I'll miss this " I said referring to the four of us before anyone could reply Pansy walked up and tried to get in just as we suspected she told us to open the door and banged on it trying to get in Blaise was laughing

"Yeah Draky won't you miss me" Blaise said, fluttering his eyes and trying to grab Draco's arm. Making us all laugh. Pansy finally gave up and walked away. The train ride felt like minutes not hours; it was over all too soon. We got off the train together and I turned to them.

"Promise me you two will write!" I said pointing at Blaise and Draco

"Hey why does Daphne get out of writing?" Blasie asks

"I'll be traveling with her all summer. You dip shit." I said smacking his head Daphne had only mentioned it a hundred times in the train. I hugged Zabini and Greengrass and then walked away to their parents and me and Draco headed to ours who were next to each other like normal. I went for a friendly hug but Draco pulled me in tightly.

"I'll write as long as you promise to write back," he said, pulling away . I promised and watched him go to his father who nodded towards me. I knew Draco hated going home with his parents all summer so hopefully I could visit.
"Ready to go home sweety?" Mom asked. I nodded and we disapperated and arrived home.

A/n Finally finished year one sorry that this chapter was so short compared to the others but hopefully we can fly through year two and we can't get to the third year where I'm a little more comfortable with making it juicer there just so young I couldn't do too much hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote! :)