2/5

We had only played one game this season against Hufflepuff. It was an easy game and the crowd wasn't huge but today was different. Everyone would come to watch the fight between the Gryfinndors and the Slytherins; it was the only entertaining game. Even my parents were coming to this game along with the Malfoys, and the Greengrasses.

I was ready to go in my quidditch jersey and I went downstairs and we were greeted by Daphne, Astoria, and Pansy. Daphne had face paint on and my number 05 on one cheek then 07 Dracos number on the other cheek. Pansy only had Dracos number which was no surprise. Then Astoria (Daphne's younger sister) was wearing a shirt she had made that had my last name on it. I walked over and hugged both Greengrasses.

"Good luck today Tatum" Astoria said with a smile on her face and I thanked her

"You better beat those damn Gryffindors" Daphne said smiling

"Oh we will," Draco said, walking up behind me.

"Oh my gosh Draky don't get hurt today" Pansy squealed and Draco rolled his eyes the Pansy looked at me "Break a leg Rose" She said in a tone where I knew she was being seriourse

"Oh go fuck a troll Pansy" I sneered making Theo and Blaise laugh. Me and Draco made it down to the locker room where Flint had set up breakfast in there for us to eat. We sat around and listened to him talk.

"Alright you sissys listen up. Today if the first game we play against Gryffindor, I want you guys to focus on taking wood out once he's gone. It's a easy game. Second don't get hit by a bludger unless you want off the team. Nerves are not an excuse if any of you wimps chicken out on me it will be your funeral. Rose watches out for the Weasley twins. I don't think they like you. Now I want to see some Gryffindor bloodshed today got in?" We all nodded, finishing up eating. We heard a whistle blow and that signaled it was time to go. We all mounted brooms and we zipped out as the anncounded Slytherin team I zoomed by all the parents waving to my mother, I couldn't seem to see my father. I flew to the Slytherin stands and they cheered loudly as my outer team mates joined me.

Madam Hooch called the team captains down and with one bone shattering handshake the game began.

Pucey dived for the quaffle as soon as it was in the air and he tucked it under his area and headed to the hoops I flew on his left and shoved the other team out of our way. Wood flew to guard the right hoop but at the last second Pucey threw it to me and I launched it right into the middle goal.

There was no time to celebrate Katie Bell had caught the quaffle and was now flying the other way. Flint and Pucey took the lead, getting on either side of her sandwiching her in I flew right under them. Katie dropped the quaffle just as we had hoped and we switched routes heading back for Wood Angilina Johnson was making her way to me I quickly whistled and one of our beaters sent a bludger flying at her she got him in the shoulder and groaned and I zipped past her throwing the quaffle up to Flint who scored. The game was very fast paced and Gryffindor had so far only scored once.

My focus shifted from Pucey to Draco who was diving after Potter to get the snitch however this wasn't what really caught my eye it was the bludger that was chasing after them like it was jinxed. I couldn't watch because Flint had passed me the quaffle and Katie Bell was right by my side. She elbowed me in the nose and I could feel blood coming out but that didn't stop. I quickly kicked the front of her broom and it sent her spiralling away. The front of the broom is where most of the steering happens and everyone knows you should be right on the front obviously she did not. I flew over Wood and scored. Pucey ran after the quaffle but I hung back and Flint flew up to me

"You alright Rose" He shouted

"Ya i'm fine I think she just broke my nose though"

"Then get back in the game" He yelled. I rolled my eyes and glanced over. I saw Potter launching himself out of the stands and he rolled on the ground then Draco flew out grinning holding the snitch in his fist.