5/16

After that I stayed a week at the Malfoys house but it soon became unsafe. The ministry had caught many death eaters Lucius included they we going to be coming by and searching the house. Narcissa was an absolute mess. She was so upset over Lucius being put into Azkaban it wasn't even funny. She was running around the house like a mad woman collecting anything that was magical or a dark object that the ministry would take. I wrote Draco multiple times throughout the week he never responded Narcissa would ask how he taken the knews but I lied. I didn't know he never wrote me back. Helping Narcissa pack made me feel like I was leaving home since my father died my mom had almost disappeared she didn't even ask if I was alive or okay. I hadn't received an owl from her in ages. I didn't know where the hell she was. I hadn't been to my house since the day we ran from it. But I didn't need anything from my house, everything I needed was in this Manor. Narcissa sent house elves with boxes and trunks of her things.
She gave me two options I could stay at the manor or I could go with her I was going to go with her. I could come whenever I wanted but right now I was going to stay with Narcissa. I just wanted to go back to Hogwarts. I missed my friends. I missed Draco, I just wanted to hug him his father was now in Azkaban and I was gone from him and I had screwed up. I was now in Dracos room I spent a lot of time in here. I had found it just comforting. He had sent Pidgeon back to me. We were about to leave to the safe house and I had a small trunk packed. I never thought I could miss someone so much it was like that home sick feeling. He had stopped writing me and I was down. I pulled the truck and took Narcissas' hand . I didn't know where this safe house was so she had to dissaperate the two of us. With one last look Narcissa and I left the house and landed on the wooden floor of a different house. I looked around. This was definitely not what I had expected when I heard it was where Bellatrix had been for the year. It was cabin. I looked out the window. There wasn't another house to be seen. There was snow on the ground and trees surrounded us. It was on the side of a mountain. The view was incredible.

"Were the only two here right now, your room is in the basement though last door on the left." Narcissa said to me

"This is amazing," I said looking up at the tall ceilings.

"Not what you were thinking of when I said hiding?" She asked

"Definitely not." I grabbed my trunk and opened the door and turned on the lights. I walked down the steep stairs and down the long hall it was definitely enchanted I stopped at the door on the left and entered it. It was a rather large room and had doors that opened into the garden. I layed on the huge bed and looked around. This was actually like a log cabin the furniture to. I pulled out a quill and wrote to Draco telling him me and his mom were at the safe house. I awaited the day he returned from hogwarts.

Bellaxtrix over the next two weeks would come back and forth between this house and a different one. My favorite thing to do was spend time with Narcissa and even Bellatrix. Bellatrix had been a little on edge and tried killing Narcissas personal house elf. Narcissa taught me how to ice skate. It might have been a muggle thing to do but it had turned out this was a muggles house that they kind of stole. Outside there was a huge pond and it was frozen over. She laughed at me falling all over the place. Mother never had let me as a kid. When Narcissa was busy I would half apperate and explore the area we were in. It was really pretty just really cold. I had spent a full two weeks with just me and Narcissa and she was the mother figure my mother never was. She criticized me and helped me but in a loving way not in a way that brought me down. I had helped her with dinner tonight it was our last night before Draco had returned. We had to do everything since we didn't bring any house elves with us besides Tiny and Narcissus personal elf. The dark lord had been rather quiet and was hiding once the news was out that he was really alive he had called a few meetings but since me and Narcissa were hiding I didn't have to attend I was thankful. Narcissa had had to attend the most recent one. The mission had failed. The dark lord was furious with Lucius but he was in Azkaban. I had a bad feeling about what was to come. I was hoping I was wrong. I finished setting the table and we started eating.