4/3

We got our schedules the next morning and it was very similar to last year except for the fact that I was a 4th year in 5th year charms. I was anxious for that class. I didn't really know anyone a year above me. Then it hit me there was only one who I unfortunately knew. Higgs. I would have to deal with him on my own and I prayed that someone else I knew would be in the class as well. First we had Care of Magical Creatures and Hagrid was still somehow teaching this class.

"I got a nice er little project for y'all," Hagrid said proudly and I rolled my eyes.

"These here year baby dragons just hatched, Blat Ended Skrewts. Figured it could be a fun project raising them yer know? Partner up and collect yer new child of a dragon." Hagrid ordered.

"And why would we want to raise them? I mean what do they do? What is the point of them?" Draco asked coldly walking up next to me.

"Err that's for the next lesson Malfoy today we're just gonna feed them" Hagrid mumbled off. I grabbed a box with a dragon and we opened it.

"Its ugly" I laughed

"That's our 'child' you're talking about. It doesn't even have a damn mouth this is so pointless" Draco said out loud. I went to pet it but its tail hit my hand and stinged it. I quickly pulled it away and shook my hand.

"Bloody hell that hurts" I mumble

"Oh yes my bad I forgot to mention they don't really have mouths, and the males have stingers and the females have pinches on the stomach and they can suck your blood out." Hagrid called out.

"Well I can certainly see why were trying to keep them alive" Draco spit out

"Yeah who wouldn't want pets that can burn, sting and bite all at once. They're not even cute." I snorted.

"Just because they're not very pretty it doesn't mean they are not useful. Dragons' blood is amazingly magical but that doesn't mean they make a good pet '' Granger snapped at me.

"I don't remember when I was talking to you Granger, and I am quite aware of the powers dragon blood possesses. I grew up  in a magical family unlike you and my mother actually kept a small breed dragon in her office for its blood when she needed it for her potions if you must know. " I sneered back at her and she glared. When class was over Blaise took Daphne to the hospital wing because the dragon burnt her hand pretty badly.  We headed up to the divinator and talked about planets. Weasley had made a stupid joke in class and Trelawny had heard it and was mad.

"That planet is uranus my dear" Trelawny had said

"Can I have a look at uranus too, Lavender?" Weasley had said. We all laughed at the dim witted joke and we got more homework which was just what I needed. Not. I had to split away from the group after DADA and go to charms. I entered the class silently. I didn't know anyone that was currently in the room. Flitwick sat me down with some other Slytherins someone walked by and sat on my left.

"Rose isn't it?" The guy said I recognized him from my second year he had tried out for quidditch but didn't make it.

"Yeah Montague isn't it?" I asked back he nodded

"Yep but you can call me Graham." He added

"Alright we'll call me Tatum."

"Sweet, I thought you were a year younger than me," He said after a minute.

"I am"

"Oh then what are you doing in this class?" he asked.

"Flitwick thought I would be better in a higher level class" I shrugged.