1/8

A few days later I was studying in the library with Daphne, Draco and Blaise. We were all working on charms getting ready for one of our tests. We were stuck on one question and none of our text books seemed to have the answer so I got and searched for a book that could possibly help us.

As I headed over to the charms section I saw the golden trio whispering and I quickly pulled out my wand raising it to my ear allowing me to hear them.

"Snape wants the Stone for Voldemort ... and Voldemort is waiting in the forest ... and all this time we had thought Snape had just wanted to get rich." Potter whispered

"Stop saying his name!" Weasly nearly yelled.

"Frienze saved me, but he shouldn't have done so ... Bane was furious... he was talking about interfering with what the planets say is going to happen. They must show that Voldemort's coming back..."  Potter kept on talking after that but I scrambled back to my table and I sat back down.

"You alright Tatum? You look kind of pale." Blaise said looking at me. I couldn't respond. I just pulled my wand out. I made a circle motion around our table and said "Muffilato". Everyone looked kind of confused once I did a spell to insure no one could hear us.

"You guys wouldn't believe me even if I told you..."

"What is it? Spit it out all ready." Daphne demanded.

"They think he's coming back." I said quietly

"Who said whos coming back"  Draco asked suspiciously

"The golden trio, I was eavesdropping to hear how detention went. Potter had an encounter they think... you know who is coming back." I whisper  they all look in shock.

"But can you really believe what they have to say?"

"They weren't talking to me, that's just what I heard. That's not the point. You know who might be on the rise again." We all stayed quiet for a minute. This was bad news. If he was coming back all of our parents were loyal death eaters and him coming back would mean our parents going back to dark work.

"I'm going to owl my father and ask" we all nodded

" You guys know what this could mean," Blasise asked. Once again we all nodded.

" Do you really think he would recruit kids?" Daphne asked I shook my head
"No not now but in our future it's possible he'd want us to follow in our parents footsteps or take there place."

"Welp whatever happens we're in this together"  That night  Draco owled his dad and asked if he knew anything, I also let my parents know what I had heard and they told me not to worry. Father said they would be able to feel it there if he was back. That calmed our nerves a little bit and we stopped stressing.

Since the quidditch season was over Snape gave Flint permission to start off season training with me and Draco since we were the only two that were definitely trying out this year Blaise still hadn't made up his mind yet he wanted to be a chaser but there weren't two open spots.

"Malfoy you better be great but honestly anything's better than Higgs, he's lucky the chasers are so good and made up for sucky ass playing like in every Gryffindor game"

"If anyone can beat Potter it's me" Draco said confidently.
Marcus made us practice for hours. He is a chill friend but not a chill captain. He's on your ass no matter who you are.  Draco and I skipped dinner that night and went straight to bed. We were exhausted.

We only had a few more weeks till the end of the year and our professors were not holding back. We were overwhelmed by the amount of work we had to do.  Today was a review day  which we all needed.

I couldn't socialize. I actually needed to work so right after breakfast I headed straight to the library and found a vacant corner. I wasn't even paying attention I was working on my Herbology essay when someone threw something rather heavy at me hitting me in the head
"Oww, Draco. I actually have to work" I said not even looking up.

"Looks like Malfoy didn't get the memo to meet you." Said a voice that was definitely not Draco I looked up to. It was Weasley and my smile faded.

"What do you want" I sneered

"Oh nothing from you, just kinda pissed you know how we got a detention and y'all didn't."

"Life's unfair suck it up Wesley"

"You know Harry almost died that night Tatum." Could he not shut up I am working damn it.

"It's Rose to you and that's not my problem and Potter seems pretty alive to me."

"He almost died... Probably somehow from your family or the Malfoys trying to bring you know who back" he mumbled quietly hoping I didn't hear that but I did. I stood straight up shoving my wand in his face.

"Care to repeat what you said about my family and the Malfoy family?" I yelled  all of a sudden, Daphne appeared and I was relieved.

"What's going on?" she asked aiming her wand also at the pale faced boy

"Expellarmus" Daphne said as he started to pull out his wand and I caught it out of nowhere that frizzy haired bitch came out of nowhere

"Expelliarmus. Stupifly" She caught my wand and Weaslys wand and Stupefied Daphne.

"You bitch how dare you take my wand and stupify Daphne" I roared "Potter and all of you were better off dead" I spat. "Should I get on your level and fight like a muggle since that's basically what you are." I was ready to fight her. She didn't want to play fair. She spit out a spell I didn't catch and it but a bolt of light hit me sending me flying backwards knocking the air out of me .

"Enough" I heard Snape yell

"Granger and Weasley in my office NOW" He yelled loudly. Draco came running from behind me asking if I was alright

"My wand. She took my wand." Draco turned angrily

"How dare you take another witch's one you filthy little..." He was cut off by Snape

"I will take care of Malfoy." He grabbed the Gryffindors and dragged them away. Draco handed me my wand I pointed it at Daphne
"Rennervate" she gasped looking around furiously. So much for actually getting work done today. Draco helped me pack up my things and me and Daphne both fell onto the couch
"Accio blanket" Daphne mumbled and it covered the two of us.

One thing they don't tell you if you're young and not an advanced witch or wizard getting hit by a curse is almost like an energy sucker and it makes you exhausted. Now obusily when you're older you have more of a tolerance and you normally reflect spells but that frizzy haired bitch drained us. I remember hearing a rather worried Blaise asking Draco what happened but then I dozed off.