5/2

Almost two months had passed by since then. Not a single word from my parents. They had fallen off the face of the Earth. Sometimes people from the ministry would come and look through the Malfoy Manor to make sure they weren't hiding in the manor. Draco had spent his time cheering me up and taking me out when he could. Draco's aunt had been freed from Azkaban and she stopped by often. She wasn't actually that bad, I enjoyed hanging out with her. She was insane but I didn't mind it. Belletrix some days would train up me and Draco teaching us all kinds of dark magic that we honestly probably shouldn't know. Narcissa had basically turned me into her daughter taking me out shopping, for tea, and much more. Even though we were now living in a dark time we made the most of it and honestly I had enjoyed it much more than I had last summer being stuck up in my bedroom by myself. Narcissa had taken me to get my hair done and she had helped me dye it black but she left the front pieces blonde. She had told me "your dad can't control you here." I appreciated it. She had made me look like her but almost reversed the bottom of her hair was bleached white and mine was the front. Today Draco and I were getting to go to Diagon Alley and we were meeting with the others. They didn't know much besides the fact that I was spending my summer with Draco.

"Let's go Tate you ready?" Draco said, popping his head into my room.

"Yeah I'm ready," I said, turning to him as he was in his casual black suit.

"Then let's go, unless you want to stay and say hi to you know who" he said bitterly.

"He's here?" I asked

"He's about to be, I advise we go now unless you would like to stay and chat." He said and I shook my head

"I'll pass, Tiny come on." I shouted and she came in. She took our hands and we disapperated. Me and Draco walked to the quidditch shop where we had told everyone to meet us, this year we were in charge of the team. Theo was in the shop once we walked in and he was wearing a suit similar to Dracos. He turned to us and his face brightened.

"Ahh my favorite people how have you two been?" he asked

"Awful, why you acting so nice Nott I don't like it" I laughed

"Family drama you could probably relate" He said and

"Doesn't mean we act the way our family wants us to when they are not around." Draco said and I nodded.

"Definitely do not, I haven't seen my parents in about uh I think two months now" I said and Theo nodded.

"Well I just saw them today for the first time all summer." Theo smirked.

"Where were they?" Draco asked.

"Oh no you mean where was I all summer. I may or may not have spent my time up with Eva..." Theo revealed and stared at him.

"And you and Eva just forgot to mention this little detail in your letters?" I said and he shrugged.

"Didn't want you all to get any ideas to join us, it was nice, but they started school before us. We still have a month but they start tomorrow unfortunately."

"And Evas grandfather was just okay with that?" Draco asked suspiciously.

"Oh I took care of him real quick, he loves me. I am what he expects from a pureblood, he believes in a lot of things that are similar to our families turns out he was actually a retired death eater, he's too old so the dark lord had no use for him now." He explained.

"How did you win him over then do share." Blaises voice said from behind us and we turned around to see him behind us, Daphne followed in after him.

"Tatum you look amazing." Daphne smiled walking over to me looking me up and down. I smiled at her and winked

"Same for you Daphne" I joked and she spun around in her light colored dress.