2/10

The next morning to my shock everyone was called down to the great hall and none of us were escorted by a professor.

"What's going on?" I asked Daphne as we headed down to the great hall.

"Haven't you heard? Harry Potter saved the castle, he killed the monster and saved the little girl!" A first year hufflepuff had brightly said.

" I don't remember asking you boy zip it" I sneered. But I was shocked  I didn't think that monster could be stopped.  I was just thankful that no more purebloods would be petrified. I sat down next to Draco and Daphne and we listened to Dumbledore who had returned back, I wasn't too pleased but it was whatever.

"Unfortunately Processor Lockheart will not be joining us again next year. He is dealing with some server memory loss." At that everyone clapped and cheered, even a few teachers did. Dumbledore continued, "As a reward for all students' bravery through sticking out this school year all final exams have been canceled" Draco grinned and was cheering and I joined him. We all knew none of us were ready for exams.

We did end up cutting the year short but we didn't care. What mattered was Hogwarts was safe now so we would be returning next year.

"You can't get out of sitting with us on the way home" Blaise had said pulling me into a room with everyone else

"Hey I was hurt by you guys that  year" I defended

"Yeah, yeah who cares all the matters are all here now and think about this If you two..." Theo said pointing at Baise and Draco "... hadn't royally screwed up then where would I be today" Theo finished popping a jellybean in his mouth.

"Probably hanging out by yourself." Draco sneered, smiling. We all turned our heads to look up when the door was slid open. I was relieved to see Flint and Pucey.

"You two, practice over break, We are winning this quidditch cup next year even if it kills us" Flint pointed at Draco and I.

"Yes sir" I smiled

"Yes sir" Draco mocked

"You heard them captain, yes sir!" Pucey added and Flint rolled his eyes and shut the cart door and left.  We talked all the way to the station laughing and messing around as we were close to the station.

"You all will write won't you?" I asked them.

"Of course" Daphne smiled, Draco and Blaise nodded and It turned to Theo who shrugged.

"I'm not much of a writer"  I glared at him and he continued " But if I must I guess I can write to you guys"

The train arrived and everyone got up but I stayed sitting. I didn't want to go home yet.

"Come on Rose" Theo said turning back to be I shook my head

"Rose listen to Nott" Draco turned to me and I groaned

"I don't want to go home now, it's gonna be boring." I mumbled.

"We can visit each other and hangout you'll be fine" Draco insisted but I just stayed put. Draco looked at Theodore and handed him his bag and he came over to me and pulled me up and shoved me out of the train basically pushing me over to our parents. I finally started walking once they saw us. Part of me wanted to go home, the other part of me wanted to grab my friends and run just for the hell of it.

"Hello mother" I said looking up to her then hugging her. I smiled when I let go and turned to Narcissa who was standing there.

"Dear me you must visit us over the summer Tatum, Draco will miss you if you don't" She said to me and I smiled as Draco looked annoyed. Mr. Malfoy wasn't there but my dad was and I turned to him and smiled. One thing I will always know being a pureblood is sometimes a family has to make some hard decisions but it's normally for the best. Family is one thing that will never go away. We are here for each other forever and always. Even though my family screwed up last year they now know not to repeat it and I have forgiven them and I was ready to return home. I ran up to Draco one last time and pulled him in.

"Mother said we will be traveling to Paris, maybe I could convince her to invite everyone and we could all hang out" He said backing away.

"That would be great. I'll come over and visit so you don't miss me too badly." I smirked

"Nah it's the other way around you'll miss me."

"Promise me you'll write and I mean it"

"Rose I promise I will write, I will always be here for you" He said and with that he went with his mom and they left. I took my father's hand and we disapperated.  Once I had settled in at home an owl flew to my window and tapped on it. I quickly rushed over to my window and unlocked it and took the letter from the owl.

Dear Tatum
You asked me to write to you so this is me writing to you Tatum, just for you. Have a good break and hopefully we can meet soon. - Theodore.

I rolled my eyes falling onto my bed. He is such a dork but that's why we love him.

A/n Hey guys hope you're enjoying the book. This is the end for the Chamber of Secrets and I will be posting the first chapter of Prisoner of Azkaban tonight or tomorrow. Also feel free to leave any suggestions in the comments. I love to read what you all think. Some people had told me they are too nice right now and yall need to remember there 12 obviously they can't be too toxic at 12 but I think their relationship among the characters will change a little bit but yeah that's all I've got for now.