6/11

Daphne pulled me away and helped me back into the common room. All I could do was shake my head and I was fuming with rage. Every bone in my body wanted to erase their memory and kill Pansy. We ended up in my room and they all sat around the fireplace. I was biting the inside of my cheek so hard it was bleeding and I sat down. Draco joined me and tried to comfort me. I pushed him off. If anyone touched me I was going to snap.

"So umm what's going on you two" Blaise asked finally I glared in his direction and didn't respond.

"Hey you can trust us we won't go around spreading your business." Daphne said softly.

"Remember the whole we will always be here for each other pledge?" Theo shrugged

"We can't help you guys if you don't speak." Daphne said

"We can't." Draco said quietly.

"Well Pansy has something on you two that none of us are aware of" Blaise said

"God why is everyone so nosy here! You guys don't even know half of our problems'' I said loudly they all stared at me as I continued "You all want to know so badly so here, here it is. Draco and I have been dating  for a year now? We can't tell ANYONE because of our fucking families! I can't even date someone because I will be forced off to be arranged with them in an instant. I don't know what I want in life but I sure as hell don't want to be married as soon as I'm eighteen. And Pansy that fucking twat has ruined all of this everthing we had done to keep ourselves safe for her to walk in and destroy all of it! Everything down the drain." I shouted loudly and paused breathing heavily. They all stared at us.

"Tatum we won't tell anyone we can keep it a secret..." I stopped Daphne.

"It doesn't even matter anymore I'm so sick of all this shit. I want to be able to just love and care about someone without my whole future being planned out for me. Is that too much to ask for? I don't want to be married off. I love Draco but there's no telling what's to come. I don't want to have our relationship be forced into something that our families wanted. It has to be what I want. I mean I couldn't even tell my best friends about how fucked up my life is there has been so much lying and I can't take it anymore." I cried out. Daphne came over and hugged me tightly. She pulled back and held both of my hands.

"Tatum, none of that is too much to ask for. I always thought that one day you two would date but I never thought you would have to  hide it. We can keep this from your..." She stopped speaking and her eyes were on my forearm. "What is that...'' She whispered to me. I quickly pulled up my robe sleeve. The panic started to kick in. Daphne grabbed my arm and pushed back my sleeve; she gasped and Theo and Blaise looked in shock.

"You weren't supposed to see that..." I mumbled, turning to Draco. He ran his hand through his hair and took a deep breath.

"Was that the...." Theo started to ask but Daphne nodded and he went quiet.

"How long have you had that?" Daphne asked quietly.

"Summer." I replied

"Draco, do you have it?" Blaise asked. Draco roughly tugged up his sleeve pulling the white fabric back revealing his mark.

"Mufflito" I whispered moving my wand tracing the room. "This, this can not get out. We aren't allowed to talk about any of this." I said, lowering my voice.

"Tatum we can't tell them." Draco said to me sternly.

"They already know," I whispered back to him.

"Don't tell us." Daphne said.

"Don't put yourselves at risk alright, that mark alone explains a lot we won't ask questions because I have a feeling this wasn't your fault." Theo spoke up