6/18

The next morning Draco and I skipped breakfast. He was up rather early and he had had his head in a pile of books since this morning and was righting all kinds of notes. I was still curled up under the blankets and had fallen back asleep until I  was abruptly woken by Dracos shouting.

"That's it!" He shouted I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"What's it?" I asked looking over at him.

"The spell to repair it" He said

"Huh?"

"Come here" He said  I dragged the blanket with me and walked over to him and sat on the couch he had written across many things of parchment and he handed one to me.

"What is this?" I said staring at the unfamiliar spell.

"It's been right in front of our damn noses this whole time and we never even took the time to figure it out" He said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Do you remember the spell that we found in the restricted section? It hadn't been finished. I had tried it over and over and nothing worked. It was in the wrong order; the words all were a part of the same spell. They weren't three separate spells they were all one.  Harmonia Nectere  Passus. I think I figured it out we have to go to the room of requirements now." he said

"Draco can we eat first?" I said as my stomach made a growling noise he looked up at the clock.

"Get dressed we can swing by and get lunch." I nodded and stood up and started getting ready. I definitely didn't want to sit and chat. If Daphne was there I didn't know what to expect from her. I wasn't able to find her last night so who knew now I didn't know. I was more scared because I knew how Daphne was. When she found out gossip with drama and it shocked her she had to share it with someone. Daphne could never just hold it in. I was praying that whatever she had had to tell me was more crazy than what she saw however I highly doubted it. I finished and Draco tossed me my wand and we headed out. We made our way to the great hall and I looked around for it being a normal school day. It seemed very empty. None of our friends were there, Draco and I sat down and grabbed a plate and started eating together. By the time we were almost done Graham came down and I looked away hoping he was going to sit with friends his age instead of us. Unfortunately he didn't and sat right down next to me.

"Hey Graham," Draco casually said.

"Hey y'all what's going on?"

"Nothing um where's Daphne?"

"Oh didn't you here?" He said I shook my head

"No what happened?" I asked him

"Daphne got herself put in the hospital wing" He said

"What?" I said wide eyed

"How?" Draco asked

"Yeah we were in the common room she had gone to your room she sprinted down the stairs tripped at the top and she fell down I had to carry her to the hospital she was crying, she broke her arm and her leg."

"Why was she running?" Draco asked

"Not sure she never told me Tatum what happened?"

"She never made it to my room." I lied "Maybe she saw a spider" I shrugged

"Knowing Daphne you're probably right but she's been asking for you Theo is with her right now but I left to come and find you." Graham said.

"Oh" I said back. I looked at Draco he shrugged

"Go on, I'll meet you later. It's fine, Daphne obviously needs you more than I need you at the moment." He said  I nodded. I took one last drink of juice and I left the great hall and I headed to the hospital wing. As I turned to enter Theo bumped into me and he grinned.