6/9

I woke up the next morning and Draco had his arms now wrapped around me sleeping on meI looked down at him he was still out cold. The sun pierced through the curtains but I didn't want to wake him. I just ran my fingers up and down his back as he slept. I felt him shift and he moved in closer to me. I stopped and his eyes fluttered open.

"Why'd you stop?" He mumbled

"Because I didn't know you were up." I whispered back to him.

"Well good morning" He mumbled out in his tired morning voice I smiled and kissed him on the head

"Morning Draco" I said looking down at him. He just closed his eyes and tried to fall back asleep but I gently pushed him off me and I pulled my legs out from him  and tried to stand up but was stopped when he roughly pulled me back down.

"Where are you going?" He asked as his hand rested on my thigh.

"To get dressed out of a night gown, eat, then maybe go to classes." I said he scooted up on the bed and now pulled me into him.

"No you're not." He said

"I'm not?"

"Nope were ditching classes."

"Draco you already missed yesterday's classes."

"I'm already failing what's the point." He said blankly.

"To try to not fail," I said, sitting back up. "Come on Draco," I reached out and grabbed his arm. He flinched and I immediately dropped his arm. I hadn't even been thinking. I closed my eyes for a second opening them and he was holding his forearm. I sat back down and pushed up his sleeve on his arm. I unwrapped his bandages and saw the dried up blood and sighed.

"It's impossible. To cover it up. I've tried. So many times Tatum. Paint, even makeup. It melts right through it and burns your skin." He said angrily.

"Episkey." I said pointing at his arm. We watched as the small cuts slowly disappeared leaving just a small line. He let out a small sigh.

"Maybe we can miss classes. We do have some work to do." I sighed and he nodded.

"Is the poison ready?" He asked

"I'm not sure it has been brewing in my bathroom for about a month." I shrugged.

"How will we get it to Dumbledore though, can't fail like we did with Katie." He said grimly

"That wasn't our fault, she was stupid. I might have an idea but I'll need you to help." I said thinking about the upcoming Christmas party.

"What is it?" he asked

"We have to get out of Christmas and any meetings over break we will need to stay here for the party...."

"What party?" He cut me off

"Slughorn, he's having a party, maybe we could make him give the bottle to Dumbledore as a present."

"I don't really want to go to a party thrown by Slughorn no offense" He said

"Well I need a date so you have to come that way we can curse  Slughorn." I explained he shook his head.

"The holidays are bad enough."

"Well I mean it's better than going back and talking with the dark lord."

"What's the point everyone is leaving no one is staying."

"To try to kill Dumbledore" I said loudly.

"Whatever, I'll get us out of returning home, finish the potion. I will go to the party only to help you. After I help you I will leave." He said I leaned over to him and kissed him on the forehead.