5/6

The next day we got the next day we had gotten the best news. Daphne sprinted to the table at breakfast this morning grinning. I was with Blaise, Theo and Draco.

"What is it Daphne?" I asked as she sat down excitedly.

"I think you will be very pleased to hear this." Daphne said, raising her eyebrows at us.

"Huh?' Draco asked looking up at her.

"Three of the gryffindor's quidditch players got banned for life from playing quidditch yesterday... If you can't guess it I'll tell you Potter and both Weasley twins!" Daphne grinned as our faces brightened

"They no longer have a seeker or beaters we can easily win the quidditch cup they just need to lose or forfeit one game" Theo said and I nodded.

"Draco thank you for being such a smartass, one bloody nose is worth three quidditch players being banned." I said and Draco was smirking.

"Umbridge thought it would be more fit if she punished them, she thought McGonagall would let them off easy." Daphne added

"I think I'm starting to like this teacher a little more." Draco added and I nodded despite her crazy new rules she seemed alright she sided with the Slytherins but that's only for the fact that she was one previously. We finished eating and headed out of the great hall and we ran into the trio and Draco was already in a great mood. This just made him even happier.

"Aye Potter good luck on your next game playing ravenclaw right? Ah yes that's right you aren't permitted to play at all anymore are you? Weasley for once in my life I love your disgraceful family. If you guys hadn't loved our song so much this would never be possible!" Draco said, smirking to them, they tried to walk by us.

"That's why slytherins all sing!" Draco shouted and every slytherin in the hall yelled back

"Weasley is our King!" people shouted and we grinned.

"Ron just ignore them" Granger said

"Yes Ronald, listen to the mudblood just ignore us" I called out to them and Potter angrily spun around on his heel and pointed a wand at me.

"Don't call her that" Potter sneered. I looked at him in the eye unimpressed

"Is that a threat Potter?" Draco snarled and I shook my head. Potter looked outraged and he shot a spell at me and I blocked it.

"Expelliarmus" I shouted and his wand shot in the air and Theo caught it .

"What in Merlin's beard is going on here" I looked behind Potter and saw Umridge standing there stiffly.

"Sorry Professor! Mr. Potter shot a spell at me trying to  curse me and I disarmed him it was only for self defensive." I said pleading my case Draco and the others nodded trying to support me.

"Potter explain yourself, is this true?" Umbridge sneered to him

"Yes but professor..." Potter tried to argue but Umbridge cut him off

"15 points from gryffindor" Umbridge said and she snatched Potter's wand from Theo and threw it back to Potter. Potter was glaring at me. I just smirked at him. Umbridege left and I looked at potter.

"15 more points from Gryffindor for Potter attacking other students" I added

"You can't do that" He said to me

"But yes she can Pottah see unlike you we our prefects and can take points away from students like you." Draco grinned

"Always nice running into them" I chuckled as we headed away to class. The day went by quickly and classes were a breeze. I got into a slight fight with professor umbridge in DADA she thought fishnets were not appropriate for a young lady to wear them to school. I told her I found her telling me what I could or couldn't wear was inappropriate. She took away two points away. After dinner I was up in my dorm getting ready for bed and after my shower a owl was tapping on my windows. It wasn't Pidgeon he was sleeping on his perch. I opened it up to see it was my mothers owl. I petted the owls head and gave it some food and water and sat down to open up  the letter from my mother. I hadn't heard from her in three months. I opened the letter with the seal on it and opened up the parchment.