1/6

Ball outfit ^^^

The semester flew by and before we knew it it was time to go home for the holidays. I was up in my room packing when Daphne came in.

"Are you all ready to go?" She asked I nodded

"I still don't see why you can't join me this year in Italy. It would be so much fun and you know that!" She exclaimed, trying to convince me.

"Daphne I've already told you Draco is staying with me for the Holidays this year."

"SO what are you like babysitting him? You don't have to take care of him, he's a big boy." I snorted
"Will he come with us?"

"No Tate that would ruin our girls trip" she pouted

"Maybe over summer?"

"Yay" she clapped gidley. She helped bring my trunk down stairs and we headed off to breakfast. We sat down next to Vince and Greg.

"Hey you two are y'all headed home?" Greg with his mouth stuffed shakes his head and Vince answers for him

"Nope Mum is coming here to pick us up we are headed to Rome" Greg whose face was still stuffed with food tried to smile and nod

"Mannars Goyle I'm pretty sure Tatum and Daphne don't wanna see what you're eating" Blaise says sitting next to Daphne.

"Zabini where you headed this holiday?"

"I'm staying home this year with Mother. She's rather lonely and she got divorced again."

"Damn isn't that like the 3rd?" Vuince asked

"4th" Blasie corrected making us laugh.

"Anyone seen Malfoy?"
"You're always looking for him aren't you Rose?" Pansy said slyly I hadn't even relised she was here. I give her a fake smile and roll my eyes.

"I actually saw him this morning. He ate earlier I think" Greg said swallowing his food.

"Gregory the one being actually useful for once thank you. See y'all on the train."

I rushed out heading to Dracos room but I stopped in the common room where he was by the fireplace.

"Malfoy" He glanced up and smiled

"Come to give me a gift early?"

"No I was just looking for you since you weren't at breakfast and it's time to go" I pointed at the time he got up and we went down to the train and got in. We looked for Blaise and Daphne but we couldn't seem to find them so we found an empty room and went in. Draco sat across from me . We were both rather tired from our exames the following day but it was worth all the studying. We both got top in our class. We even beat Granger and Potter which pretty much made our week.

"Oh there you guys are!" I was hoping it was Daphne but it wasn't, it was Pansy. "I've been looking everywhere for you guys."

"Glad I can't say the same" I sneered. She ignored me and plopped down next to Draco. We stayed quiet.

"It's kinda cold in here don't you think?" She asked, pretending to shiver then she grabbed Draco's arm and tried to pull in over her shoulder. He resisted her multiple times and he finally gave up Pansy practically snuggled into him. God kill me.

"Thanks Draky" I practically barfed on the spot, his eyes filled with annoyance. He looked as if he was going to strangle her. I wouldn't stop him if he did. I couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm going to find Daphne " I announced standing up. Draco grabbed my shirt looking at me, almost pleading me not to leave but I did. I searched the carts looking for Daphne and I finally found her