6/7

A month had gone by and Draco was getting more stressed by the days. Nothing was working, absolutely nothing we could not repair the damn cabinet. We couldn't talk with the other death eaters. Mail was still being interfered and tampered with. Hogsmeade was not off limits but most people could only go down on scheduled days making hogsmeade trips packed. We had an upcoming scheduled hogsmeade trip coming up soon for the winter time Draco and I had skipped out on the last one. I had gotten a chance to catch up with the others and honestly it was kind of sad. Theo explained to me that apparently Eva had spent summer with her grandfather, his health was not good, he was very old and would die soon. He also said that Drumstrang had started falling apart since the dark lord's return had been announced. Karkroff had run away and was hiding from the dark lord. Theo said he spent minimal time with her over the summer but wanted to somehow meet her over Christmas. I honestly wanted to see her so badly I needed to talk to her about everything. Theo also had told how his father was also not doing too well . The dark lord was mad at him but he didn't go too far into detail with it. Daphne had completely forgiven Blaise and I regularly saw them hanging out. I on the other hand did not trust him at all. Draco and I had fallen severally behind in many classes. I was able to keep up with potions and charms but that was about it. We had missed so far all the quidditch matches Draco had never officially quit the team but his grades were so bad Snape told Graham to go ahead and replace him Draco was furious at that and wouldn't talk to Graham. Graham and I however did talk a bunch and he helped me a lot. Draco and I were now on our day off and were catching up on our work. We had sat ourselves out in the courtyard under a tree. It was a nice day out and almost no one was out. It was very peaceful and quiet. I was trying to help him in his charms class but he was barely listening to me at this point.

"Focus!" I said snapping in front of his face he blinked a couple times and looked over to me.

"Okay sorry repeat that then." Draco mumbled

"To be able to keep the charm going you have to be able to...." I paused as Draco's hand rested on my thigh. He paid no attention to it and waited for me to continue "You have to be able to focus yourself on the target..." I stopped again as his hand rose up my thigh. I smacked his hand away. "Draco no we need to work." I said to him sternly

"I am working and listening, you said I need to keep myself focused on the target, so why, and what can happen if I don't?" He asked, placing his hand back on my thigh. I shook my head and pointed to the page on the book.

"If you don't keep focused your charm could possibly affect other people or objects...." He started tracing little circles on my thighs and leaned over and started kissing my neck. I pushed him away.

"Draco stopped it, this is our only time to get our work done. If you don't want help on this one fine then we can move on." I said to him he was smirking at me and I added "Plus this is not a secluded space, the chances of being seen are more likely and I am not taking that risk."

"Darling no need if people see me then I'll just threaten them." He said coming back over to me kissing my neck. I shoved him again playfully glaring at him.

"Draco no! Not..." He mumbled something like sure but continued kissing my neck. He was suddenly thrown forward and rolled onto the ground.

"What the fuck Malfoy she said no." I glanced back to see Graham standing there his hands in fists.

"Oh hey Graham he was just..." I was cut off by Draco who had now stood up and was walking to Graham glaring.

"Who the hell are you Montuge to be telling me what to do." He hissed at Graham challenging him shoving Graham backwards.

"Tatum told you to stop and you aren't listening, you don't need to be pulling a Higgs on us. Keep your hands off her." Graham sneered back to him