4/12

The next morning I skipped out on breakfast. I could just tell how depressing it was going to be.  I packed up everything once I woke up I had fallen asleep last night before I could even think about packing. I dressed up nicely. I didn't know who was going to pick me up today but I didn't want to start a fight with my dad. I looked up in the mirror and cursed under my breath since Christmas. I had continued to let Daphne cut  my hair but I was now returning home and my family wouldn't be pleased I ran over to my trunk and opened it up. Just my luck my spell books were at the bottom of the trunk and I wasn't going to make a mess just to find a hair extension charm. Draco probably hadn't packed his books yet he normally leaves them in his dorm over the summer. I ran across the hall and went to his dorm and I knocked loudly. No response, he was probably at breakfast. I unlocked the door and walked in. His room was surprisingly clean and smelt good like always. I went to one of his bookshelves and looked over every book flipping through some old spell books looking for the spell. I looked through every single book on the shelf and by the end I still didn't find the charm. I used my wand to neatly put them back in place. How is it that the one book I'm looking for is missing. I turned to his truck that was strapped close on his bed and I unhooked the straps and opened it. Luckily for me the books were on the top and I took them out one by one.

"Herbology no, potions, no, DADA no, where is the charms book." I whispered to myself

"At the bottom just my luck." I said out loud and I picked the book up and to my surprise there was an identical one right below it. Strange I thought to myself. I picked up the bottom one and tried to flip through the thick book but it wouldn't open up and the pages were sealed together.

"Revelio" I whispered pointing my wand at the book and the cover of the book swinged open and there was a deep cut out in the book hiding a square object wrapped in a dark green velvet material I reached down to touch it and I picked it up and took off the green velvet material. It was a box, the same box Draco had with him on Christmas. As I was about to open it, it was pulled out of my hands and flew in the air my eyes followed it and Draco caught it in one hand leaning against the open door with his wand in his other hand.

"Snooping in my stuff, are you now?" He raised an eyebrow at me suspiciously

"I didn't mean to it's not what it looks like" I defend and he walked over and snatched the book from my other hand he grabbed the material and wrapped it back up placing in in the secret hole locking it back and placing it in his trunk

"Then do explain yourself Tate cause it looked like you were going through my stuff looking for something" he smirked as I tried to explain.

"I was looking for a spell book to grow hair, I don't know who's picking me up but father would have a fit knowing I cut it all off My spell books were at the bottom of the trunk so I couldn't get them." I said he just gave me that damn devilish smirk

"It isn't funny!" I protested

"But it is. You act like you cut your hair to my length, it's still on your shoulders, and everyone likes it better  this way anyways." He shrugged and I started to help put his books back.

"Who is everyone?"  I asked

"Well I can't speak for everyone but I like it" he winked.

"Alright that sounds like everyone to me" I grinned.  Once I helped pack his trunk back up I ran back to my room. Pigeon was sitting on my trunk with a letter. I opened it quickly.

Tatum, we are fine. See you later today. - C.R

I put the Pigeon in his cage and tossed the letter away. I brought the Pigeon and my trunk downstairs and I saw Eva and Theo on the couch Eva was on his lap snogging him.