5/12

I had spent a full month at the Malfoy manor by myself training. I had spent multiple hours everyday training with Bellatrix. After two weeks dueling her, she wasn't even a problem. I had picked up her common techniques and she wasn't happy with that she started bringing in other death eaters as a challenge. I dueled them, some I beat others left beaten and bruised up. I was always exhausted by the end of the day and I barely had time to write to my friends. They had been worried apparently Snape had said something about an uncle dying from a sickness and I had caught it too. They all thought I was dying or some shit. Draco had written to me daily. I felt awful for not replying back everyday. I was proud of him though he was able to win the house cup without me. He had written a full letter describing the game and all that went down. Graham even owled me once or twice asking how I was doing. Daphne, Theo, and Blasie all wrote to me as well I tried but I didn't always get back to them in time. Today I was headed back to hogwarts and to be honest I wasn't looking forward to it I had spent the last month dueling learning apparition and half apparition and so many other skills and now I was going back to studying for my O.W.L.S stupid compared to the stuff I had been doing this would be boring. I had packed a trunk filling it with all the things I had gotten. One day Bellatrix had brewed some Polyjuice potion for me and when we took it and went shopping she said it was necessary. That was the best lesson I had from Bellatrix. She gave me even some of her dark spell books so I could keep my skills up while I was still in school. Snape was still working on me being able to disapparate out of Hogwarts; it wasn't done yet but he had gotten all of my missing work excused. I got dressed. I wore my fishnets and black skirt and a long sleeved black hoodie. I finished my makeup and hair and brought my trunk down stairs and in the living room there were a large number of people there. Bellatrix was in the middle with Narcissa and Lucius, my mom was even there and a few other death eaters I had dueled were all there.

"You survived the month young girl, looks like you will be needing this" Bellatrix walked to me and shoved something in my hand. I flipped it over. It was a full face silver mask it was a mask the death eaters wore.

"No one can remove it from your face except you or the dark lord, you must hide your identity still." She said grinning. She then handed me a cloak. It was one very similar to hers.

"Give me your wand" She demanded my hand tightened around my wand

"Why?" I asked she cautiously.

"You don't have the mark stupid girl this will burn through whatever when it does that means it is time to meet us. You must make sure Harry Potter makes it to the ministry no matter what. You must join us as well understood?" Bellatrix asked I nodded and handed her my wand she tightened the black metal snake around my wand it fit perfectly around it she threw it back to me it still felt right in my hand but it looked cooler now.

"See you at the ministry '' Bellatrix grinned evilly then disapperated the other death eaters joined her leaving my mom, Narcissa, and Lucius.

"Well let's go." Narcissa said. My mother handed me my small trunk. She had hid cloak and mask in my trunk.

"Well done you have made me proud" She said to me. I nodded not replying to her. Narcissa took my hand.

"Act normal do what Bella taught you we are meeting Dumbledore remember he can read minds." I nodded and started to clear my mind. Narcissa disapperated I technically could have gone by myself but that would have given away that I can now do it on my own. We landed at the outside gates of Hogwarts. Dumbledore was standing by the gate when he opened it.

"Goodbye Tatum" Narcissa replied. She then disapperated back leaving me with Dumbledore.

"Dear me Ms.Rose I am so terribly sorry to hear about your uncle." Dumbledore said as I walked to the castle, my trunk floating behind me.