2/8

Daphne came running into my room the next morning with Draco and bursted through the door.

"Why is my room always the place for people to just run into?" I groaned, flipping over.

"Sorry Tatum I have some info" Daphne said sitting on my bed and Draco sat on the couch.

"Well get on with it" I sat up pulling my hair up.

"Guess who was the most recent student who got petrified?" Daphne smirked

"Who?" Draco mumbled from the couch

"Hermione Granger." Daphne said grinning

"What?!" I said now fully sitting up and Dracos jaw dropped
"Isn't that the best knews!" Daphne squealed

"When did that happen?" Draco asked

"Yesterday before the quidditch game she was found in the library. That's why the quidditch cup got cancelled and that's now why we have all these new rules." Daphne rolled her eyes flopping onto her back.

"Oooo Granger is lucky she's petrified I could kill her for her being the cause of quidditch being cancelled." I shouted going into the bathroom to change.

"And get this so far there have been two Gryfinndor students, not including a Gryffindor ghost, then there was a Ravenclaw and a Hufflepuff" Daphne shouted then continued "I heard the Ravenclaw girl was a prefect and now all the house prefects are freaking out since they all thought prefects were safe which is now why we have to be escorted by professors."

"This is so stupid. Imagine having to go to the bathroom and having to have Snape walk us down to the bathroom, or just having potty trains of students holding hands with professores " Draco snorted loudly at my comment.

"Now if we want to go study in the library we have to have permission from a professor and they have to walk us there." Daphne groaned

"Well I owled my father about what has been going on and he thinks he can convince the ministry to get Dumbledore fired or put into Azkaban" Draco smiled  and continued "You all know that no go groundskeeper Hagrid?" He asked me and Daphne nodded.

"Father said that last time the Chamber of Secrets was opened that he played a role in it and the Ministry is suspicious that he might be causing it again" Draco finished

"Do you honestly believe a big bloke like Hagrid would be behind these attacks... He is close with the golden trio and would never hurt Granger." I said blankley

"No I don't however he could also get sent to Azkaban and I have no complaints there." Draco said. I had finished getting ready and we headed down stairs to the common room waiting for the next teacher to take us to the great hall. I felt like a muggle as they just waited for a bus at a station. It looked like everyone had left already but a couple of older students so we sat down and waited. A few moments went by and I was studying with daphne for our transfiguration test and I looked up to see Pansy skipping down the steps. I nudged Daphne who looked up and groaned.

"Get lost Parkinson" I shouted at her as she got closer

"Is someone still mad about a silly quidditch game getting canceled?" She said pouting her bottom lip

"It wasn't just a silly quidditch game Parkinson, it was the house cup and if you had any house pride you would know that." Draco said while still not looking at her.

"Oh Draco don't be silly I knew it was the house cup it's just Tate seemed just a little bit upset over it." Pansy replied, sitting on the edge of Dracos chair.

"Actually cousin we were in a rather good mood this morning until you came down here." Daphne spit out the continued "It's bad enough being related to you but do you insist on acting like my friends actually like you,"