6/16

The week flew by very quickly and by now our short break was coming to an end. Pansy was now out of the hospital but was quickly back in the hospital after trying to hug Eva who then shoved her off. That caused Pansy to then fall down a few more flights of stairs.

We ended up playing our weird little quidditch match and I was able to even get Draco to come. Daphne even allowed Astoria to play who I hadn't even known was here. I hadn't seen her break until then her boyfriend sat in the stadium watching her. She wasn't awful. On my team, we had Greg as our beater, Theo as the keeper, Astoria as the seeker, then Graham and I as the chasers. The other team had Vince as a beater, Draco as the seeker, Daphne as the keeper, then Blaise and Eva as the chasers. We ended up losing the game but it was close. Graham and I worked great together and Eva and Blaise didn't. Eva would steal the quaffle from her own teammate and she had skill like her brother; she was the reason the game was close. Both keepers were rather distracted  Theo would taunt Eva which made her madder and motivated while Daphne was trying her best. Astoria had given Draco a run for his money when she nearly caught the snitch before him he pulled her broom back but he then lost the snitch and the second time Draco beat Astoria to the snitch and Draco caught it seeing the grin on Draco's face made me okay with losing Graham and Theo however weren't pleased. Today however was now Monday and all students were back from break and Eva was leaving today the day felt gloomy. All break minus a few days had been great and joyful but now the reality was starting to set back in we all felt the depression moving over all of us. I really believed Eva was the glue in our friend group. She held us together even the people we weren't as close with, like Greg and Vince but even they didn't mind hanging out with her. She was rude and snarky yet kept all our spirits up when she left. We were just back to our normal lives and we all slowly drifted apart. We all stood in the common room Eva with her trunk after dinner Snape had taken us all back to the common room to say our goodbyes and he wanted to assure that she did indeed leave. Eva came over to me with a sad smile and pulled me into a hug.

"Don't be sad Tatum, you'll be seeing me sooner than you think." She whispered.

"What's that supposed to mean?"I asked back quietly.

"Don't think you're in this alone alright I'm not leaving you clueless" She replied I wasn't too sure what that had meant, she could have been talking about my mother or the dark lord but I didn't want her to worry about me either.

"Eva what are you going to do?" I asked her if she pulled back a little and looked me in the eyes.

"That's for me to know and for you to trust me," She said and she walked by me leaving me with so many questions and she hugged Daphne and said a few things to her she shook hands with other guys and made a few snarky comments to Blaise and Draco. She went to Theo without even caring that we were all still here and she carelessly started snogging Theo there was a coughing sound from behind us it was Snape.

"Krum I think you're done here you must be leaving now" Snape sneered Eva rolled her eyes. "It is also Ms.Krum not very appropriate for you to be doing these actions in school let alone in front of a teacher" Eva pulled away from Theo annoyedly.

"Professor I am arranged to this man here let alone I love him dearly and quite frankly it isn't my problem professor if you are not comfortable. If you wanted an invitation to the wedding all you had to do was ask." Eva replied back

"That is no way to speak to the head of house" Snape spat out

"Good thing I don't go here" Eva smiled " Well I must be going then, don't cry too hard you guys all see you soon I must head down to the edge of the grounds now I suspect Mrs.Nott is waiting for my Theodore come with me dear," Eva said and before Snape could argue she was out the portrait with Theo by her side. I smirked and shook my head.