6/6

The week went by quickly Draco and I spent our time working with the cabinet. I had stolen a pass for the restricted section from Snape. It was the only way we could get in that side of the library. Draco met up with me and our librarian stared at the pass. I hoped she wouldn't suspect anything.

"And why is professor Snape allowing you in the restricted section?" The women asked.

"Where prefects it doesn't matter why" Draco sneered at the women who glared at him.

"I don't care what you are, this is my library and I have the right to not let you in there."

"My father will..." He stopped in his words and I quickly started talking

"It is for defense against the dark arts. We need to do research." I lied. She looked at me then turned

"Very well then, if I hear any funny business I will send you straight to the headmaster." She said unlocking the doors and let us in. No one else was in this area I ran my hand over the books. Once the women left, Draco closed the doors and I pulled out Bellatrix's dark magic book she had lended me. There was one spell that was very complex and confusing. It was an incomplete spell. The wizard who had created the spell was never able to finish the book he was writing Gilderoy had wiped his memory. It was some sort of spell that was to recover dark objects Draco flipped through some other books. There were all kinds of curses and hexes I wrote then down in parchment for use later. The potions were nothing, all useless, my mother's book had way more advanced potions and darker ones I could use. I turned to Draco. He had books lying open. One being the book about the wizard who studied dark objects, it was a incomplete book.

"There's nothing in there I already checked." I mumbled. Draco shook his head.

"No look at this though, there are multiple spells that seem close to what is described by this wizard he talked about repairing the connection with the objects. Connecting the objects to the dark magic that is within them." HE said pointing I looked over his paper. The words Passus, Harmonia, and Nectere were written out.

"So you think those three spells were what he had been talking about?" I asked

"Well think about what these words mean Nectere means to connect together. Harmonia means harmony. Then Passus means like an entrance to extend." He explained

"In what language do these words mean that?" I asked him not following along with him.

"In Latin" He mumbled, continuing to read.

"Since when do you know anything about Latin?" I asked

"Not much alright thats not the point all three of these spells over time could help heal it." he explained

"Well what about a disappearance spell?" I asked

"No Tate that wouldn't work, the cabinet doesn't make things disappear it transfers them to the other cabinet. The connection between the two has been broken or prevented." He said.

"I understand that  but can it really be considered a dark object?" I said.

"Not originally, but it has been tampered with and someone cursed it, here's the problem: there is only one set of these left and no one has ever written or explained them. He slammed the book shut and ripped the pages out of the other one folding them into his pocket.

"Come on let's go test these out." He said standing up. He left, I scrammed to quickly pack things away and I slipped one of the books into my bag and I chased after him. I met up with him and we entered the room of requirements making sure no one saw us. We wandered back to the cabinet and I sat on the couch. He threw the cover off and layed out the papers. He started casting each spell. Twice nothing happened and only on one of them did sparks come out. He repeated them again and I watched as he tried different wand motions and different pronunciations. He caught another bird and pushed it into the cabinet I had made my way down onto the ground and had pulled out all the letters and pages from my mother's potion book.  I shook the book and a letter dropped out of it one letter that I know I had never opened.