Chapter sixty: Amateurs guide to sex pt2

Isa's pov

"If you really wish to thank me, there are many ways you could do so..." Rajiv gave me a dirty look, "What?! Stop, the kids can enter any minute" I shushed him pushing him slightly, "What I was thinking that your brother has not seen his niece and nephew in a long time" he had everything planned out, "Oh, yeah?" "Yes, is very important to spend time together as a family, in the meantime you and I could-"

"Mamma mi fai le coccole?" (Mommy can you cuddle me?) Adaline interrupted us, sitting on my lap, I immediately hugged her almost eating her long tied hair, "Are feeling gloomy?" I asked her patting her back in a circular motion, "What's that?" she asked confused "A bit sad" Adaline nodded, as I covered her with kisses as she let me do so, "Do you want to go over to uncle's house?" I proposed redoing her hair, "yes" she instantly lit up and jumped.

"Go get ready then, I will be with you in a minute" I had hardly managed to send her about her way, when the Duke himself Ezra got irritated for being left alone.

Rajiv went to fetch him and got him changed, "Is he going as well?" he questioned struggling to put clothes on him, "No, that would be too much" I acknowledged. Once everyone was ready my sister in law came to pick Adaline up.

Ezra was down for his first nap, and the house was a mess.

"What are you doing? We have to clean the house" Rajiv ignored me grabbing my hand and pulling me to him, "Shhh" he murmured, "Did you ju-" "I can't look at you and not touch you" he confessed out if the blue, his arm rested secure in my waist, "Would you like to dance a bit before we start?" "What? Dance? Really?" I was genuinely taken aback by his request.

"Yes, a bit of soft yet extremely sensual and asexual way of having you so close" he reasoned, "You know, I can't dance right?" "Don't worry I will lead" he took initiative and undid the buttons of his shirt.

He took out his phone and played some music, ready to start, 'We are really doing this I guess' 'I find him cute' different voices in my head expresses various opinions, "Come on, before you get into the world of pleasure, you have to learn to be comfortable being touched, in a sensual way without getting sexual"

So I did, I followed him across the room as he attempted to teach me, after stomping on his feet multiple times we stumbled across one of Addy's building blocks and fell on the couch.

Rajiv laughed exhausted, it had only been 15 minutes but he looked through with it, "That did not go as I expected" he smiled moving the piles of laundry from his view.

From his room the Duke, Ezra started to scream, "Mamma" he babble incessantly, I went and picked him up, he had, in ways I failed to comprehend, managed to strip of his pj, "pipí" (pee) he said putting down his pacifier, "Did you pee?" Jayden nodded enthusiastic about being understood.

I feared he would have a speech delay, because of the different languages he was exposed daily: my brother's nanny was Mexican, and talked to the kids in Spanish mostly, I talked to him in Italian and Rajiv in English, with my sister sometimes using French.

But as he reached two years old and became more vocally active he was not having problems understanding and learning. I changed his diaper as he had very satisfyingly asked me to do, and off he was with his little legs and and curly hair that had now reached the length of his shoulder, I watched him as he slided down the stairs in a sitting and composed position, "Bau, bau" (woof, woof) he pointed picking up one of his toys, Rajiv put him in his lap, and tied his hair in a bun.

"Gio tondo" he sang bobbing his head on one side "Giro giro tondo
Casca il mondo
Casca la terra, tutu giú per terra" I sang as he swatted at the song's rythm
(Round and around, the world falls, the earth falls, everybody falls )*