Chapter thirty nine: Surprise!

Rajiv's pov

As soon as Isa fell asleep I let Aaron in, "Thanks man" he said taking off his shoes, he looked restless; "I am not doing this for you, it's for Isa...".

Aaron's expression saddened a bit but he forced a smile, "You're right, I don't deserve to be with her. Is she okay? What did her gynaecologist say? She lost a lot of blood" he asked staring at me impatiently, "She's fine, and the baby is fine too; she just needs some rest".

Once relieved Aaron sat at the table with me to sip a glass of vodka with ice, "In moments like this, I shouldn't give up, no matter how many times she says to stay away from her, actually she's asking me to show her... My worth, how much I love her, how much I want to hold her in your arms".

There is this man in Isa's life, he was the first man to break her, he was supposed to mend her first heartbreak but he caused one, a huge one. There this man whose name I am not allowed to pronounce for Isa still shudders hearing it, she used to call him "Babbo" (which in Italian is the equivalent of dad), even though he never was one to Isa, and her siblings.

As she healed the scars he had inflicted her, Isa promised something to herself, her children would either have a dad who cherish them, and love them, or don't have one at all. "A lot of successful people were born in a single parent household, and that's is better than a poor excuse of a father" she once said to me.

4 glasses later

"Man, you knew that Isa was not on birth control, why didn't you use a condom?" I was genuinely confused and dumbfounded by his reckless action, "Shah, mate, to get her pregnant... You see...ugh that was the plan all along, is good for me, for my parents and I will get to make her mine..." I was not even sure of what I had heard, the alcohol clouded my mind and sense to focus.

Aaron's pov

Rajiv had fallen asleep on the table, when I entered Isa's room, and there she was sprawled on the bed, soundly asleep, "how can she be so cute even when asleep?" I thought as I sat on the edge of the bed.

Suddenly she moved to change position revealing her now very noticeable baby bump, she looked so peaceful in boxers and large t-shirt, I then dared to touch her stomach.

"Hey, there... Can you hear me? It's your daddy, is it comfy inside? Is mommy giving you enough food?
Thank you baby, for coming to us, I promise you won't regret it".

I then laid on the bed hugging Isa to me fearing that she might escape during the night.

Isa's pov

I woke up to someone hugging me, I was a bit startled at first but after smelling the strong odor of alcohol coming off who I had thought to be Rajiv, I wasn't that surprised.

When I put my glasses on I was finally able to focus things, that's the moment I realized it wasn't Rajiv; "What the f**k?!" I shouted hitting the man with anything that was anything nearby, so I pushed the stranger out of my bed.

"Ow, stop, stop. Isa it's me Aaron" "Aaron, what? What are you...Woah" I interrupted myself feeling the baby move for the first time in my stomach, Aaron was by my side within seconds, "Are you okay? Are you in pain? Should I call an ambulance?" He freaked out.

I smiled at how insecure, and inexpert he felt about the parents topic, "He's kicking" I reassured him, "it's a he? Can I feel?" Aaron's hand was about to touch my stomach when stopped it.

I just still didn't feel comfortable with someone touching my body, even after having sex before. "You should go" I suggested not feeling comfortable with him.

Luckily being half drunk made him a bit mild at times so he did not object my wish for him to leave me alone.

"What was he doing here?" I asked after thinking about the day before, "I, uhm..." "My bad, I called him to drink with me" Rajiv interrupted me

After having breakfast Rajiv rushed to work, leaving me and Aaron alone he had slept outside our door all night. "Wouldn't you like something to eat?" I asked awkwardly, "No, thanks" he replied, smiling to me.

Aaron then approached me, once standing in front of me he leaned towards me, "Don't" I spoke tired to fight his sexiness and charm, Aaron ignored me as his lips net mines, one of his hands holding mine and the other sat on my hip.

"I love you" he whispered between kisses, "Dad- Aaon!" Adaline shouted seeing him, "Hey, beautiful" he greeted her scooting her up, I observed how Adaline seemed brighter around him, "I big sister".

Adaline started to ramble, trying to resume everything that had happened during Aaron's absence, soon we left her to school "pick me up?" Adaline looked hopeful in Aaron's eyes and as I stared at him I saw sincerity "I will try, baby".

"Can we talk?" Aaron demanded irritated by my distance, "Yes, it's about time" "I have something to propose to you..." "Really what is it? As long as I can stay with you and Adaline I'm okay with it" he rushed, "It's... A contract, I will marry you so my family will accept our relationship, we'll have to move in together so you can see the baby whenever you want, in exchange you'll not be Addy's dad. So what do you think?"

"Wha- hmm, I think I'll have to think about it" Aaron failed to play it cool.

Aaron's pov

I had secretly feared she would never accept marrying me, so this was a double win situation. Plus my parents wanted me to get married, to get rid of me.

"Yess, thank you, thank you" I screamed kissing her face, she was about to walk away when I blocked her and hugged her body to mine, "Are you going to let me go?" Isa was faking being annoyed, as a matter of fact when I crushed my lips into hers she melted in the kiss and stopped resisting me.

I finally released my grip from her wrist and accompanied it on my shoulder, Isa naturally started to play with my hair as I deepened the kiss. I groaned in dissatisfaction as her oversized clothes prevented me from exploring her body.

"Let's get this off" I talked losing my calm, we quickly shifted to her room, I laid Isa lay on the bed while I took off my clothes, in the meantime she did the same, I laughed seeing her head had gotten stuck in her hoodie.

"Help, me" Isa scolded me, once she had taken that off, I proceed with her bra setting free her breasts, I tried to touch them but got stopped.

"Is this ok?" Aaron hesitated "Totally, don't worry, the baby is fine".

We eventually laid in the bed, I wanted to go further but Isa, was clearly irritated as she had stopped me from touching her, "Sorry, this... I can't I'm sorry" Isa said exiting the room.

Isa's pov

What am I doing? I don't love the man? This does not feel right. Yes, it does. At least my family won't be as shocked. Is this what hormones do to your body, damn I should know better, f***ing hormones...

Yes, I still hated the idea of being tied down but the decision had been unconsciously been made.

Kissing Aaron had me still thinking the same about him, I did not love nor know enough the guy, him, caressing and touching my body, had me feeling pervaded and horny, as we kept kissing I grew uncomfortable, at him touching me, at my sensitive body, at him trying to have sex with me, and simply his presence as I could not control my sex drive at the moment.

Therefore at last as the above things added up, we laid in the bed, I wanted to stop but it was clear that he did not want to, I in the other hand was clearly irritated "Sorry, this... I can't I'm sorry" I said exiting the room.