Chapter fourty one: When the time comes pt.1

New house pic.

Time skip ~ two months later

Isa's pov

"Well the baby seems to be just fine, he has five fingers in his feet and hands, everything else looks normal too, you're gonna have big baby let me tell you" Piper concluded passing me some paper to clean up the gel, "Really? That's amazing. When should we expect the baby to come?" Aaron asked curious, "I don't know for sure but from six to eight weeks".

Aaron helped me up the stretcher, I instantly got annoyed at him for touching me, the fact that I was getting bigger and bigger everyday was making me anxious, mad and sad at the same time. I glared at him and he instantly backed away. "So are you feeling?" "Oh, great. I can't tie my shoes, I am constantly gassy, I have mood swings as often as a woman who's going through menopause, and I am breathless just walking let alone going to the gym".

Aaron "She finds difficult to sleep at night that makes her cranky, in the morning" "I recommend to buy one of those pregnancy pillows, that should help" Piper suggested.

Once we were done we had to pick up Adaline from gymnastics, "Daddy" she screamed seeing Aaron, Adaline was slowly getting used to having a dad, which I wasn't necessarily ecstatic about.
I was afraid that despite me having made the right call, she would get hurt if me and Aaron were to break up, or cancel the wedding.

We finally got to my in-laws' house "Look, who's here my favourite niece" (vuoi dire la tua unica per ora - you mean your only one at the moment) I thought sarcastically Deborah welcomed us. We had lunch with them and talked about the lasts arrangements before the baby had come.

"Here take this" "What's this?" I asked confused, "A house for you, you can't keep living in a tiny apartment, when the baby comes" my father in law explained putting the keys in my hand.

"Thanks, but we don't need it. We can simply rent a place for a while..." I had never ever felt so uncomfortable as whenever I accepted something from someone except for my siblings, I hated the feeling of having to repay people for what I had received from them.

"Take it, this is nothing considering the situation our son has put you in..." Deborah admitted lowering her head, "Mom, don't be-" "You shut up, and just be grateful, she didn't kick you out, your sister told me everything..." Aaron's father scolded him.

He then turned to me again, "I am deeply ashamed for Aaron's behaviours, and grateful for your understanding. Despite everything that happened between you two, you allowed us to become your family, thanks".

If I were you I would not be jumping up and down...yet. Fuck! A house in exchange for marrying a poor excuse of a man, who's yet to earn my trust, who they think I am?

Aaron's pov

"You better be good to her" my mother warned me watching Isa playing with Adaline, "I know Mom, I do believe me". After nearly two hours, of talking we went home.

Rajiv had gone back to his own flat to give me and Isa some privacy, "Can I go to uncle's house?" Adaline kept asking, I looked at Isa who gave me her approval, so I left Addy to Rajiv's.

I helped Isa out of the car and helped her make dinner, I wanted be the one to do it but Isa kept insisting on doing it herself, at least later I got to bathe and put to bed Adaline, while she watched over me like an hawk.

"You should brush her hair properly" she nagged, "Is the water warm enough?" "Quick, get her out, before she gets a cold"

When I went in our room, I took off my shirt and pants, I caught Isa looking at me, "Like what you see?" I asked joking, Isa threw a pillow to me, "Are you mad at me?" I checked laying next to her, Isa started to cry.