Chapter thirty four: 24 and Pregnant??!!

⬆️Reaction after being a virgin for 24 years and getting pregnant on your first time...

Isa's pov

After I was discharged from the hospital, my doctor "suggested" me to take some days off.

I woke up to throw up for the third time, "Mamma you okay?" Addy stood next to me, with a worried look, before I could say anything Rajiv took her in the kitchen to have breakfast.

I groaned for the discomfort I was feeling, and again I washed my mouth, rinsed my face and got out of the bathroom. "Mommy!" Adaline ran to me leaving her breakfast, I picked her up, "Mommy is fine, she's just a little bit tired" I said smiling at my daughter.

I put her long hair up in a ponytail, "I scheduled the appointment for this morning... I bought you some prenatal vitamins, and there is food in the fridge eat three meals at least" Rajiv said leaving for work "Bye baby" he kissed Addy and left. He was giving me space but also the silence treatment, or so I felt, how could I blame him though.

A few minutes later someone started to knock at the door, "Who is i-" an upset looking Aaron came in. "Daddy" Adaline ran up to him, which made my heart ache, am I really gonna destroy their relationship? I asked myself, frowning. "I missed you" Aaron said.

"Addy, why don't you go and choose your outfit for the day?" I proposed; Adaline was ecstatic about choosing things for herself since she was about to be two years old. "Ok, Isa what's going on? It's been a month, you have been distant to me, you don't answer my texts or calls, you avoid me at the hospital. Is this about that night? Ok, I admit it I was drunk, but I thought you had fun..." Aaron spoke rapidly, letting out everything that was in his mind.

"What made you think that?" I reacted after thinking about what he had just blurted out, "No, I don't know... I thought you wanted it" not being able to control my anger I slapped him across his face. "Not only you tricked me to get me in your bed but you also got me pregnant! I want you ... to stay away from me" I breathed regaining my calm: this was bad for the baby, but I really couldn't help it.

Aaron looked dumbfounded "Wait, what?" "Just go, get out!" I snarled at him, I pushed him outside the door and shut it.

Aaron's pov

Does she know? Of course she knows, that must be why she's being like this, right? I thought. I was stupid to think that having sex would take our relationship to another level, I was so screwed up, but I still wanted to talk to her, I wanted to clear things out.

So I went to her apartment, "Who is i-" hearing Isa's voice almost made me about the purpose of my visit, as soon as Adaline saw me, she ran to me, I had missed her too, "Daddy" "I missed you" I said ignoring Isa's presence for few seconds "Addy, why don't you go and choose your outfit for the day?" Isa distracted her, Adaline did as she was told and left us to talk.

"Ok, Isa what's going on? It's been a month, you have been distant to me, you don't answer my texts or calls, you avoid me at the hospital. Is this about that night? Ok, I admit it I was drunk, but I thought you had fun..." I exposed all my thoughts at once not even reflecting before speaking.

This was her effect on me, she made me lose my sanity, "What made you think that" she asked confused, "No, I don't know..." I suddenly felt my cheek burning, "Not only....got me pregnant" I was mesmerized by her beauty, she looked sexy when she was mad.

Seconds later I realized what she had said, but I still wasn't sure if I had heard right, pregnant? birth control pill "Wait, what?" "Just get out, go" she insisted pushing me outside her apartment.

What the heck has just happened? Was she really pregnant? Did I just mishear? Yeah, that's must be it. I have to ask Rajiv about it, he probably knows.

Isa's pov

His cologne made me extremely nauseous, I was lucky enough to reach the bathroom before throwing up in the living room. If there's one thing that I found unbearable that was puking, when I was younger and one of my siblings would throw up, I stared at the vomit till I too felt like puking. It was just do interesting to see what was inside of them.

Fantastic, now I have to wash my hair again I thought looking at the puke in my hair, in moments like these I missed Violet's ability not to make a big deal out of situations like the one I was in.

By the time I got out of the shower I was running late to my appointment. So I tied my hair up in a bun got Addy, the diaper bag, keys wallet, and glasses and ran to the car.

Luckily there was still a couple before me at the reception, I sat took a deep breath, and focused on trying not to throw up. Adaline who was seated on my lap, took my face in her tiny little hands to kiss my cheek, "Mommy I ove you, and... and you smel good" she randomly said.

That sentence made me feel okay again, made me feel strong again, and I needed that, when you are about to become mother everyone has something to say about how you are gonna teach your kid how to go to the potty, whether you are going breastfeed, if he/she is gonna eat only organic food, it's just an extremely annoying process, that I didn't have to deal with Adaline.

There's a period of my life, in which I was overweight, the way the Italian society surrounding me responded to that, made me feel very insecure about my body. Even when I lost weight I couldn't fit, because I didn't want to wear pink clothes, or short skirts.

So the first thing that popped in my mind when I found out I was pregnant was the terrifying fear of gaining weight.

______________________________________

Comment, like and follow 😘