Chapter 19: Werewolf

I watched helplessly as one man clawed and scratched at another. The victim fell over. He struggled and screamed and tried to get away but he couldn't. His attacker growled, delivering a death blow. He ripped the heart out of the corpse and he ate it. He turned and he had large teeth and pale unnatural eyes.

I woke up and barely stopped myself from screaming out loud. I was still so tired. I still hadn't slept decently since the week before our parents died. I mean it was enough to keep me alive, but I was always tired.

The nightmares about the thing wouldn't stop until I had killed it but then it would just be replaced by some other creature.

Why can't I have nightmares about the demon I want to hunt? I thought angrily.

Well I guess I'm off to kill a werewolf.

:::time skip brought to you by a fabulous space butterfly:::

We had been trying to find the Werewolf for weeks. It was February first now. I hate February. It's cold and people keep giving each other chocolates, flowers, and teddy bears just to remind the rest of us that we're going to die alone.

We had finally after weeks of research found out the werewolf lived in Huron, Kansas. We actually had to leave Texas this time. We had to go North. The North is cold and they have bad Mexican food. No offense to northern people. I like Texas.

"Hey 5 of the murders happened in Jackson park." Alfie had the local news website on the computer he was using. "We could start there."

"Ok let's go." I agreed.

:::time skip brought to you by Hermione Ganger (cuz she has a time turner and she can do that):::

We walked silently through the park, guns hidden from sight and filled with silver bullets. I was worried.

This is a terrible plan. What if the thing sneaks up on us?

And then I saw the werewolf hovering over another victim. I aimed my gun at it but it ran so the bullet didn't hit. We ran closer to the body. It was just some guy. His face frozen with fear. His skin was ripped to pieces.

We should've killed the werewolf sooner.

We ran after the werewolf and followed him straight into a group of trees.

In case you didn't know, werewolves usually hunt alone.

This one did not.

We were attacked from all sides. Gunshots rang out as we tried to take them down with silver bullets but I think there were about 10 of them and they were huge and ferocious while we were just 5 kids with guns and really bad aim. I screamed and fell over as a one of the werewolves sunk his claws into my leg. My head hit the ground. Everything went dark.

A/N
Hey peoples!

Erm... sorrynotsorry.

Plz don't be too angry with me this actually had a point.

New chapter soon.

Ish. soonish.

LURV CHU ALL!