Chapter 23: Pancakes

Ok so turns out my leg wasn't actually broken. I just had a lot of claw marks on it. Really it was my head that was messed up from when the werewolf had knocked me over.
Even that wasn't that bad. Just enough to knock me unconscious. Dean and Sam got there pretty quickly. If it hadn't been for them we would probably be dead right now. We did make sure nobody had any bite marks. The last thing we needed was a werewolf. Most of our injuries healed up pretty fast. There was something wrong with my ankle but I must have just bruised the bone or something because I could walk on it a day later.
Castiel left pretty soon after we got there. Dean and Sam went on a hunt. Something about people disappearing and the clothes staying behind. We didn't get to go. Supposedly it was because we were injured but I think Dean just didn't want us to come. I mean they were both really nice and even gave us some fake I.D.s and credit cards and weapons, but they did not want us to hunt with them yet. I'm pretty sure they only really let us stay in the bunker at all because I was a prophet and they didn't want me to end up reading a tablet for the demons.
Ok so there's that.
Oh yeah,

I had another dream.

::::::

I cooked breakfast. It was nice to have a kitchen. It was a huge kitchen. We ate pancakes. Pancakes are good.

"Ok we have flare guns and pictures of the Anasazi symbols?" I asked.

"Well, what if it's not a wendigo?" Asked Marcey "What if its a black dog or a skin walker? Can I see the article or however you found it?"

"It's a wendigo. I... I had another dream I know where the cave is and everything."

"Wow you're having a lot of those aren't you?" Asked Jason. "What is that the 4th dream."

"Yeah" I lied. I had been having 1 prophecy a night for over a month and it was getting exhausting. There wasn't anything the others could do though so why bother telling them?

Plus did I really want them to stop?

I mean I want them to stop, but given the chance I don't think I would stop them. Yes I was tired. Yes they were horrible. But if they stopped people would die that I could have saved. If they stopped my dreams would be decided by my own subconscious. Considering all the things that had happened to me maybe these nightmares were better.

And with those happy thoughts we all climbed into the car and drove away to shoot a man-eating cave monster with a flare gun.

FML.

A/N
Hey peoples!

So the characters are going to actually hunt a thing now. Acuna Matata guys they will hunt with the Winchesters later. It's just, the thing is, Maria would've totally known that hansel guy was evil because I did and then just too many problems solved.

LURV CHU ALL!