Chapter 42: Parkour

Yoski broskis!!! Here's another chapter from Marcey :3 here we go ~Romanos_girl~

Marcey's p.o.v.

I woke up to SO MUCH PAIN!!! It was like the sun had exploded inside of me. I had to get up. I couldn't let it bother me. I rolled out of my bed, literally. I fell to the floor.

Maria looked at me and asked "What are you doing??

I groaned "Parkour"

She laughed and said "Okay whatever you say Marcey."

I stood and made my way towards the bathroom. I opened the door and went inside.

I fell to the floor. "Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It hurts so much!! Oh my god!!"

I crawled to the sink and looked in the mirror. I looked pale and way too skinny. I had large circles under my eyes. I hadn't slept in weeks. I had been in way too much pain. I had hidden it from the others for awhile.

I looked in the mirror and gasped. my eyes were so blue. What is happening? I almost screamed. I fell to my knees in pain again. I felt myself passing out. Maria ran into the bathroom and shook me I barely heard her voice over the pain.

It felt like I was about to explode. "Maria get away."

She looked at me seriously confused "It's not safe Maria back up." I didn't feel the pain, or the feeling of passing out. Maria's eyes went wide when she saw mine.

"Marcey..... your eyes I thought they were brown." I stood and looked in the mirror my eyes were even more blue than before.

I turned to Maria "You need to leave!" She looked worried "You can't be with in a 20 mile radius of me! I could hurt you and the guys! I don't care what Ethan says I could kill him!"

Maria shook her head "I can't do that. I don't know what's happening but we can all help you through it! I promise!"

I looked at her but she was convinced she could help me. "Find I'll let you help me, but if I try hurt you." I walked over to the bag and took out an angel blade and handed it to her "You have to stop me! I can't hurt you all too. You have to promise me."

She sighed "I promise but I also promise we will find a way to help you."

I nodded "Okay now take the blade."

She looked at the blade and took it "Fine." she took the blade and that dragged me to the boys room.

~time skip by Cas being a father~

Ethan sighed as he came to another dead end in the search for what's wrong with me. I sighed the lore I found had nothing. all of a sudden I felt a sharp prick of pain in my head. I doubled over in pain.

" Ahhhhh!" I was screaming the pain was so intense. Maria ran over to me and shook me "Marcey! Marcey stop screaming!" She turned to Jason "Call Sam and Dean! Or Cas! CALL SOMEONE!" Jason fumbled with his phone but made the call.

Alfie started saying things but it made the pain worse. Ethan looked at him like he was insane "What are you trying to do?!? Kill her?!"

Alfie shook his head "It's supposed to help ease the pain I swear!" I knew they had to get away from me.

"Guys" Maria's eyes widen "don't talk Marcey!" I shook my head "You need to back up! You need to run something is wrong!" All of a sudden there was thunder and lightning flashes. than rain started pouring down.

I chuckled "I swear if I'm the next Virgin Mary I'm going to kill myself." I stood and pushed Maria away and made my way towards the window. there was more flashes and thunder.

I heard everyone gasp. Maria's face had a look of utter shock "Marcey you have-"

[ [ Author Thingy ] ]

DUN DUN DUN!!!!' Omg what happened to Marcey?!? You guys are probably like (t-.-t) aren't you XDDDD sorry I'm not as bad as Hannah but eh I know how to be evil as well cX well bieeeeeee ~Romanos_girl~

A/N (INVISIBLENINJAH)
Hey peoples!

The cliff hanger is COMPLETELY her^ idea.

But I totally could've changed it if I wanted.

Anyway the only reason I'm adding an A/N this time is AaronHDrury posted a new FreakSquad Marvel famfic called Heroes he has a great idea and I helped with the cover art.

LURV CHU ALL!!!