Chapter 64: eating the friggin pizza abd other monotomous things

"Sam Dean talk hallway now," I said. Dean came and Sam followed after shooting a longing look at his now broken laptop.

"Dean Sam and I have been trying to find away to get the Mark off you, I didn't know about Charlie being involved, or the book not being burned until today. We also accidentally freed Metatron and-"

"Metatron is out and you didn't think to tell me?" Dean asked.

"We took away his grace and he's human now and Cas did get the location of his grace out of him before he ran," I said. "I'm being honest with you now okay? We all need to be honest with eachother because when you lie and keep secrets the people around you die. Right now the people around you are my family and friends okay? So we cut the crap, and if you don't I'm going to go back to watching Supernatural."

"I'm going to kill Gabe," Dean sighed. "I'm going to kill him."

"I'm still going to be on the internet though so I will find out about everything eventually."

"Why is there stuff about us on the internet?" Sam asked.

"Cuz there's a TV show, asshat," I answered. "Now you Sam Winchester are going to find the next comicon that is happening and you are taking Charlie to it because that back there was your fault."

"Okay Charlie is an adult and she made a decision to help because she cares about Dean," Sam said.

"Who's idea was it?" Dean asked.

"Fine I'll take Charlie to comicon but you have to come to because it was your idea!" Sam said.

"Comicons are amazing and I wouldn't miss it for the world. Neither would anyone else here besides you and Dean. You have not lived until you've been to comicon. Dean you should come."

"Oh I'm coming," Dean said.

"Really?" Sam asked.

"To make sure you don't get anyone killed," Dean told Sam. Sam let out an exasperated sigh.

We went back to the room where Charlie and the others were. Mikey was in the corner cluelessly playing with Cinders.

"I finished translating the code," Charlie said.

"You what?" Dean asked.

"Rowena said she couldn't read it because it was in code and now Charlie translated the code we can get the Mark off of you," Sam said.

"Rowena?" Dean asked. "Why is Rowena involved?"

"We need a witch to read the book," Sam said.

"So you just let Rowena read a book of evil magic spells and hope she doesn't, oh I don't know, use the evil magic spells!" Dean said.

"She chained up!"

"Why is she even helping?"

"We made a deal," Sam said.

"What's your side of the deal?"

"Kill Crowley," Sam said.

"Oh because there's no way that goes south," Dean said sarcastically. "Your just going to kill the KING OF HELL no biggie."

"We need to get that thing off your arm and she's the only witch we know right now."

"Oh my god-" Alfie said.

"Alfie shut up," I glared at him.

"Don't tell me what to do woman!"

"Not a good time! A very bad time!"