Chapter 25: We have guns and we will find you

The wendigo was right behind us.

I came to a complete stop. It was gaining on us and I needed to shoot it before it got to us.

I pulled out my flare gun.

And I shot the wendigo and it burst into flames.

Burning wendigo smells reeeeeaaaaaallllyyyy bad.

We finally got out of the caves. My nose was bleeding from the face plant I made earlier. The strangers we rescued were named Jenny, Tom, and Frank. They were all a bit dehydrated and hungry.

"What just happened?" Asked Tom. "What was that thing? How did you find us?"

Well somebody has a lot of questions.

"What happened?" I repeated "Well you woke up in the middle of the woods and you have no idea how you got there. Then you found your way out and called the police to come find you. We were never here and you never saw us."

"I'm not lying to the police." Argued Frank.

"So you want to tell them the truth?" I said "No ones going to believe you and we don't want them to know we were here."

"What are you going to do about it?"

"We have guns and we will find you." Marcey didn't even glance at them as she spoke.

"You're bluffing." Said Tom.

"Try me." They shut up after that.

I gave them some water and M&Ms. We left them on the side of the road as they called 911.

A/N
Hey peoples!

You caught the reference right?

I did think about emotionally scarring you this chapter...

Eh maybe later.

ERMERGERD so 113 votes?!?

THANK YOU!!! It really means a lot.

And nearly 1k reads! :)

Oh and over 300 comments... Yeah I'm looking at you Lucifers_ex_wife666

LURV CHU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!