Ghost

We had arrived in the town a few hours before. We were sitting in a library because they had computers and wifi.

We were trying to find out who the ghost was and where she was buried but we couldn't find any records of any murders in the Cinder Inc. building but there were pictures and none of them looked like the ghost from my dream.

"Hey maybe this one?" Asked Jason finding an article of a man who had died 20 years ago.

"No it was a woman and she died of a gunshot." I answered.

"How do you know that?" He had already asked this I just didn't want to tell them about my other dreams and barely sleeping lately.

"Just go back to looking it's gotta be somewhere" I ignored the question.

:::time skip brought to you by fish sticks and custard:::

"Hey I found something!" Ethan tapped my shoulder.

This was an article on a murder. A woman's body had been found in a river. She died from a gunshot. They never found the shooter or where she had died or why.

The case was left unsolved. She was buried in a cemetery behind a church nearby.

"Is there a picture?" I asked scrolling up. "That's her"

"How-"

"She's buried in Brigade Cemetery" I cut him off "we should get going it's already dark out." I walked out to the car hoping they'd stop asking me how I knew things. They didn't need to know.

::: time skip brought to you by Jensen Ackles lip singing Eye Of The Tiger:::

"Over here" called Alfie.

We walked between the graves carrying the shovels to where Alfie was. It was her gravestone alright.

"Ok I guess we start digging" I said sticking my shovel into the dirt.

We all worked together. It looked easier in the show but we managed. It went quickly with 5 of us. Finally we reached the coffin and Jason managed to pry it open with his shovel.

And then there was a screech from behind us. It was the ghost. She didn't look happy.

I picked up my gun and shot her with rock salt. She disappeared but I knew it was temporary. The others began pouring salt and lighter fluid on the body.

Then something shoved me from behind. I looked up. She had a gun in her hand. I had dropped my shot gun filled with salt rounds and I didn't have a way to stop her. She raised the gun and pointed it at my face.

Then she burst into flames and disappeared. Marcey ran over to help me up.

"Good job" I said struggling to my feet "thanks. The suns coming up, and I think that was like really really illegal so we should go. Like right now."

And we went back to the car.

A/N
Hey peoples!

I'm so so sorry

for leaving you for so long!

For the crappy update!

I'm sorry!

I have semester finals this week and it was so much easier over Christmas break.

I still care about you and I promise to keep writing but you will have to be patient.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though I'm just filling space.

I want them to have some independence and they are hunters so they need to hunt things, save people etc...

I know my ideas are running short it will get better again I promise.

Also maybe a Marcey chapter soon?

I need to develop her character more.

Anyway sorry.

No promises on when I'll update next.

Sorry blame my teachers though.

LURV CHU ALL!!!