Chapter 68: Marriage Proposal

Dean and Cas found us later. Marcey and I started clapping.

"So are you going to get married?" Ethan asked. "Because Maria and Marcey said Dean proposed."

"I get to be your best man!" Sam said.

"Dean did not propose to me," Cas said.

"We are just dating," Dean said.

"Ooooooooooh they're holding hands!" Sam yelled. I looked and Dean and Cas were indeed holding hands.

"No matter how much you laugh," Dean said, "you're all still single."

"Sam won't be if he just admits his feelings for Gabe," Marcey said.

"Why me and Gabe?" Sam laughed.

"Because the fanfics are adorable and they need to come true," I said, "but honestly I ship you more with Crowley."

Now everyone was staring at me like I was from outer space.

"Like shipping him with Gabriel is any better he barely knows Gabe," I said, "Gabe killed Dean about twenty bajillion times and forced Sam to watch. That seems like a healthy relationship."

"But king of hell," Sam said.

"He just wants to be loved!" I screamed in a fake British accent. There was clapping nearby from a fem!Sherlock and the tenth Doctor.

"Please don't do that again," Jason said, "we're in public."

"It's a con the rules don't apply here."

"I can kinda see Sam and Crowley," Charlie said.

"BUT SABRIEL!" Marcey yelled at me.

"Sam who would you rather be shipped with?"

Sam shook his head and walked away.

"Dean why did you lie to us about your sexuality," Marcey asked.

"Name one time I said I was straight," Dean smirked, "one time." Marcey and I stared at him.

"I'm bisexual," Dean said.

"I'm technically not a man," Cas said, "just my vessel. I don't have a gender preference."

"That's called pansexual," Marcey said, "I'm actually pansexual."

"What does that mean?" Ethan asked.

"It means I like to rub pans on myself," Marcey said and then she made an inhuman face.

"It means she's sexually attracted to all genders," I said. "Not just male and female."

"Oh actually I'm that," Dean said.

"What else is there?" Ethan asked.

"Transgender, bigender, genderfluid, agender, demigender, and countless others," I said, "oh and I'm asexual sense we're all coming out now apparently."

"You know that means you don't want a relationship right?" Marcey asked.

"No it means I'm not sexually attracted to anyone," I said, "I can still be romantically attracted to people."

"Touché," she said.

"Wait so you don't like sex?" asked Ethan, "guys OR girls."

"Yup," I said.

"And you can clone yourself?" he added.

"Yes Ethan I as a human being totally have the ability to clone myself."

"I'm genderfluid too," said Marcey.

"Do you want us to keep using female pronouns or not?" I asked.

"No I'm good with she," Marcey said.

"What's going on?" Jason asked.

"Sometimes I'm a boy," Marcey said.

"Cool," Dean said. "Is it time to go home yet?"

"Yes let's go home," I said, "and you two can go frickle frackle in the basement."

"I'm staying here," Charlie said, "it's not comicon unless I wake up in a strange woman's bed with a killer hangover and mysteriously attained toys."

"I want to try that," said Marcey.

"When you're older," I told her and patted her on the head. "When you're older."

A/N

Hey peoples!

So if you have a problem with anything in this chapter here's a straw; suck it up.

If you have a problem with any of my characters sexualities get the fùck out of my book because I will fight you.

Thank you have a nice day!

LURV CHU ALL!!!