Chapter 28: So get this

Alfie, Ethan, Marcey, Jason and I sat in the garage upgrading the weapon stash in our car. Making more salt rounds, sharpening deadly things, just general weaponyness. We had nothing better to do at the moment. None of my dreams the night before had been specific enough to get any information out of. Just dead people.

"So get this." Sam said. That turned heads. You know when Sam says that shit just got real.

"Ow!" Yelled Ethan dropping one of the various special monster killing knives on the floor.

"You ok bro?" Asked Marcey.

"Just surprised me and I-I um cut my hand." Ethan muttered "I'll just go bandage it real quick."

I picked the knife up off the floor and put it back. "You sure you're ok?" I asked "let me take a look."

"No really I'm fine" said Ethan.

"Ethan just let me see." I said.

"I said I'm fine it's just a little blood."

"Really?" I asked picking the knife back up "because you just dropped a silver knife, there's no blood, you stuttered and now your hiding the hand. So, who are you and where the hell is Ethan?"

A/N
DUN DUN DUN!

Hey peoples!

So I updated.

Aren't I such a nice person?

Don't explode on me I'm already working on the next chapter and I can promise it will be up before noon tomorrow and I might even post it today.

I just wanted to give you all something to read. Plus I'm just generally upset on valentines day so I decided to mess up the characters lives some more...

And I saw the thing in the multimedia and wanted to reference it.

If I start referencing/quoting other shows outside of the time skips is that cool with you guys or stupid? I mean it is my story so I can do what I like, but I do care about your opinions.

And sorry about the long authors note.

LURV CHU ALL!!!!