Chapter 61: Seven

I was sitting in my room reading. No cases so far. Marcey had taken AJ to learn about how to use her angel mojo.

I was reading a book.

And then the words I was staring at were replaced by a group of faces and names.

Zad

Marcey

AJ

Lucy

Joe

Gabby

Mikey

I sat there clutching my head until the pain went away. I hadn't passed out that time. I was getting better at the whole being a prophet thing.

What do the names mean though? I wrote down the list of names.

Marcey and AJ were on there. Were these other archnephilim? Seven of them. We only even knew about five archangels though so why are there seven arch nephilim? And we only know that Raguel had a kid.

"Gabriel!" I said. Nothing happened. "GABE!" Still nothing. I sighed. "Guess I'll just figure it out myself."

Flap! Flap!

"You don't have to scream at me jeez!"

"Oh hi."

"Whadya need?" He asked.

"I had this vision thing," I said. "I'm trying to figure out what it meant. Look at the names." I handed him the sheet of paper with the list on it.

He stared at it blinking for a minute.

"I know who Marcey and AJ are what about the other five kids?" I asked.

"Y-you met AJ?" Gabe asked.

"Yeah she's living with us-"

"Is she here right now?" Gabe looked pretty anxious.

"No Marcey took her to learn angel stuff. Why?"

"Four of the names on this list are my kids."

"Is AJ. . ."

"She's my daughter."

"Umm okay. And the others?"

"Lucy, Joe and Mikey are mine. Since Marcey started hanging out with a prophet we all know she's Raguel's. Zad and Gabby are news to me but I would assume they're both Jophiel's kids."

"Jophiel?" I asked.

"Another archangel who left heaven. My little sis."

"Okay you need to explain the other archangels," I said. "How many are there? Where did they go? How do you have four kids?"

"Long story."

"I'm bored anyway. Spill."

"When good ol dad created me, there were already three other angels. Michael, Lucifer and Raphael. Michael basically raised Lucifer and Raphael. Taught them how to use their powers and follow dad's rules and blah blah blah BORING. Lucifer did the same for me. Raguel was then created. He was cool but he followed Raphael around like a lost puppy. Saquel was next. He was quiet. Then there was Jophiel. Last archangel. Number seven. We had some fun. I taught her how to use her powers. We messed with our older brothers a lot. Especially Michael and Raphael. Jophiel kept painting things purple. She really loved purple. OBSESSIVE about purple. When God made the other angels Jophiel took Zadkiel under her wing. He was this warrior guy. He also really liked purple. They had a club. Then God made Earth. We all thought it was cool at first. You know this little ball of rock covered in creatures and green stuff. Dad gave me and Joph a box of spare parts to play with. We made a platypus, kangaroo, a few other things. He put them in Australia. And then God created man from the dust of the freakin Earth and my hotheaded brother threw a hissy fit because he wanted to be special. God told us to bow and everyone did except Lucifer. He left heaven and twisted Lilith's soul into the first demon. Michael Jophiel and Zadkiel were assigned with destroying the demons Lucifer created. Eventually Michael locked Lucifer in the cage. It was all fine until our father decided there was going to be an apocalypse. Michael or Lucifer. One to live the other to die. I was the first to leave. Jophiel was the second. The rest followed soon after. Zadkiel and some other minor angels even followed. All the archangels except Raphael and Michael left. They stayed. Always following orders. We hid ourselves from them. I thought I was good to go. I learned to have fun. And the result of too many one night stands is four kids. I was careless and I didn't know about AJ when she was born. When she was about five her mom was attacked by some angels trying to kill AJ for being an 'abomination'. I was too late to save her mom but AJ fought them off long enough for me to save her. I put some warding on a few of her bones and I hid her, even from myself. I found my other kids and put warding on them and their mothers. I don't know about anyone else. They hid themselves well. I don't know where any of the nephilim are but they're important in fulfilling your destiny."

"Okay but what is my destiny exactly?"

Gabe winked and then poofed away.

"Yeah thanks for telling me," I mumbled sarcastically. "Assbutt!"

Suddenly a loud scream errupted from the hallway. I ran out, gun in hand to find AJ and Marcey yelling sat eachother.

"I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE GOIMG TO PUSH ME OFF!"

"YOU ASKED ME TO TEACH YOU ANGEL STUFF! IT HAD TO BE DONE!"

"I COULDVE DIED!"

"NO BECAUSE YOU CAN FLY!"

"HEY! CUT IT OUT!" I yelled. That didn't work.

"WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY WARNING ME NEXT TIME!"

Cinders suddenly jumped between them and started hissing. They stared dumbfounded at the cat for a minute.

"OKAY I SEE HOW IT IS!" AJ and Marcey yelled at the cat simultaneously and stormed off.

"Thank you, furry one," I told Cinders. Cinders nodded and walked away to attend to other cat like things she needed to do. Then I remembered sense everyone was here I needed to tell people about my prophetic vision headache thingy.

:::Time skip brought to you by Sherlocks trench coat:::

"And then I punched Gabe in the face and he left," I finished.

"You punched Gabe in the face?" Sam asked.

"No," I admitted. "but I would've liked to."

"It's okay Sam-Sam!" Marcey said. "Maria didn't hurt your boyfriend." Sam-Sam simply glared. (Not denying it)

"So we have five arch nephilim that could possibly be in danger and three archangels, well four if you count Gabe, that could be causing danger." I summarized. "I want to find them but that's going to be really difficult and we still need to find out whoever's responsible for killing our parents and Dean still has the mark of Cain and ugh. We need more computers."

"I'll go look for the other arch nephilims." AJ said.

"Wait not by yourself though!"

"I'll come back every now and then," she said. "I can fly now."

"You're thirteen." Dean said.

"Yeah so?"

"Okay even if you were forty this would probably be a bad idea," I said.

"They're my cousins. If there's a demon hiding in their house pretending to be their sister or something then they could die."

"You need to come back really often." I said.

"Okay."

"And take a phone with you and a wallet full of fraudulent things. and you're not allowed to die."

"Wasn't planning on it."

"No one does. and you need a bunch of weapony shiz."

"And the list." AJ added.

"You sure you want to do this?" Sam asked.

"Yeah."

"If you change your mind you can come back to the bunker." Ethan said.

"I'm going to randomly pop in and steal Deans pie," AJ said. "I'll see you a lot."

"Okay let's get you packed." I sighed.

A/N
Hey peoples!

Don't worry AJ isn't gone forever. She keeps her promises.

I'm going to be gone for a week starting Sunday. Romanos_girl will update a chapter for y'all while I'm gone because she's awesome like that. I'll try to update more often.

But no promises. because I suck at keeping them.

Is hellatus killing you?

It's killing me.

LURV CHU ALL!!!