Chapter 4: Dreams and Netflix

"I had another dream last night."

"What happened in it." I had their attention now.

"There were these demons. 2 of them. One of them was the one that... That I exorcized. They were arguing about a tablet and... and me. One of them was supposed to find me the other was supposed to find a tablet apparently neither of them did their job so they think their boss is going to be angry with them." I said.

"Tablet?" Asked Marcey "as in word of god tablet?"

"I think so" I said.

"Was that the square rock thingy that that guy had to read?" Asked Jason.

"His name was Kevin" I said.

"So if they want you and the tablet does that mean you're..." Marcey paused and looked at me

"A prophet." I grinned "I'm the new prophet."

:::time skip brought to you by dancing hippos:::

"So what does this all mean exactly?" Asked Ethan who had still never watched supernatural.

We were driving more now. Still no clue where we were going.

"I'm a sort of messenger of god I guess? I have visions and if I get to see one of these tablet thingys it will be in this really weird language that only I can translate. Well Metatron the angel who wrote it can translate it but he's in jail in heaven because he tried to take over heaven and earth. Anywho since I can read these tablet things then a lot of very bad things probably would be really happy to get to me. Which means we don't even need to hunt the thing that killed our parents." I smiled "it's hunting me."

I shouldn't be happy. I really shouldn't. The others keep giving me weird looks. I know they're worried. They probably should be. I think I might be completely insane.

"Ok so have you always been a prophet?" Asked Alfie.

"Nope see there is one prophet at a time. The guy before me was called Kevin. Dean tricked Sam into letting an angel named Gadreel posses him to save Sams life except it turned out Gadreel was working for Metatron so Gadreel killed Kevin. Then there were no more prophets because Metatron did something to turn it off. Until a week ago that is."

"What happened a week ago?" Asked Jason.

"There was that weird lightning storm while I was outside and I got struck by lightning but I don't remember getting struck by lightning but I must have since that's how you become a prophet." And that's when the dreams started but I didn't tell them that. They just don't need to know.

"You somehow managed to confuse me even more." Said Ethan.

"You just have to watch it. That's it as soon as I have access to internet we are binge watching supernatural." I declared.

"I have my kindle fire" said Jason.

"Why?" He wasn't supposed to bring it to church.

"I just had it in the car."

"Fine pull up netflix and find supernatural" he had watched a few with me "start from pilot and don't skip anything and hand it to Ethan so everyone can see."

I could hear the show while I was driving and i could see what was happening in my head. Poor Dean. Poor Sam. I could hear the boys talking from the back.

"Ugh I hate this part."

"Why- oh"

"Oh shit"

"Language" me

"Ok"

"No no no"

There was no traffic so I glanced back they were staring wide eyes at the screen. I quickly turned back to the road.

"We are going to need some kind of real weapons eventually." I said to Marcey. "You know salt rounds machetes"

"This would be so much easier if one of us was an adult" said Marcey

"Tough luck. Any ideas"

"All I can think of is break into a store and steal 5 shot guns. We could actually buy a machete if we run into any vampires."

I didn't want to attract that much attention to us. Stealing guns would definitely get us into trouble. But I couldn't see any other options

"Yeah. We'll need silver too."

"When should we deal with that?"

"Tomorrow."

A/N guys I don't know what happened here but some parts repeated and it was weird I'm sorry and I fixed it now