P R O L O G U E

Jisung went to his study table after changing into a more comfortable clothes. Another boring night to spend alone.

He opened his drawer and get a piece of special paper which he bought for an only purpose. I'll write another letter for you, I hope you'll read it.

Jisung carefully placed the paper in front of him and started writing carefully as he tries his best to write in the most readable and neat way he could.

Dear no one,

Hey, you know I had a boring day once again, I mean, it's always been like this there's nothing new to it and I'll spend the night alone for the millionth time now. I was wondering what if you're here with me? How would it feel like?

I don't know, I'm rooting for it but for now I can only sigh while thinking of you.

I'm excited to meet you! I'm wondering what you look like. Are you beautiful? Or handsome? I don't know but I guess you are, you are the most ethereal person I would ever meet for sure.

Future someone, I'm still hoping that you can actually read this letter this is the 13th letter I sent you. It's been 3 months since I started doing this and it's really making me less lonely, tbh. By the way, I hope you're doing fine and please take care of yourself I want to see you healthy in the future.

When will I meet you? I'm 22 now, I hope to meet you after my graduation and be my motivation to make my work excellent to my future job. I'm excited to give you hugs and kisses, I'm excited to cuddle with you and I'm excited to spend my days with you.

I think, this is it for today. I'm already talking so much. Please take care, my future someone.

I love you <3

Your future lover,
Han Jisung

Minho smiled after reading the letter and folded it again then neatly placed it back to its envelope. This is the 13th letter he received and it's becoming his routine now. At first it weirded him but as the time passed he's becoming used to it and now he's even waiting to receive them.

He's wondering who this Han Jisung exactly.

The letters doesn't have anything no address, no proper location where it came from, it's just a plain letter of love confession.

"Soonie, Han Jisung sent us another letter to keep he said he's excited to meet us. You guys better behave if we meet him okay? Especially you Doongie. I can only assure Dori to behave cause you two are rascals." He said to his cats. Minho smiled and stood up from sitting, he went to his drawer and placed the letter to where he is keeping the others.

Han Jisung, I'm actually wondering if I'm your future lover but even if not, I still want to meet you.

* * *
AN: OMG help! This is my first Minsung book I hope this got your interest hehe.

Published
2021.03.20