Letter 21

"I DON'T KNOW! I DON'T CARE CHAN! MY HEAD HURTS AND YOU'RE SHOUTING AT ME! FUCK THIS LIFE I HATE EVERYTHING!" Felix rolled his eyes upon hearing his voice on Hyunjin's phone for the hundredth time.

""AHHH! I DON'T KNOW MY HEAD HURTS! STOP SHOUTING CHANNIE YOU'RE SO MEAN! I HATE YOU!"

"Goddammit! Stop watching that shit!" Felix burst out which only lead to a pit of laughter from his friends.

It's been two days since that night and everyone, literally everyone is making fun of him. Well, him and Chan had an argument that night which he obviously initiated because he was drunk. He just woke up without Chan on their shared room only to find out that the older was sleeping in the living room with nothing even a single pillow.

Chan ignored him the whole day and received a good nagging that night for his behaviour when chan came back from work. Then after that, Chan starts teasing him too about how embarrassing he acted on their friends night.

"Only if you know how funny that night was, people are staring at you." Hyunjin said so Felix smacked his shoulder.

"Stop it I feel like I want the floor to just eat me every time you guys are making me remember that that video exist," the boys laughed at Felix.

"We want Satan to just pull you down to hell that's awesome don't you think?" Felix glared at Jeongin when he said that but his friends only laughed at him even more.

"Why are you all so mean?"

"Because you're dumb, Felix."

Their laughter went louder after Jeongin's last remarks. Seeing a pissed Felix is somehow satisfying for them. The chaos continued but stopped when they heard the doorbell rang. Jisung stood up to get his card in his room before going to the door and open it to get their deliveries.

When Jisung finished paying he get their foods and went back to his friends, "here you go losers~" he brought them all down on the table. Hyunjin immediately opened the box of fried chicken, smelling the delicious aroma of it.

"Ugh I'm starving," he commented.

Felix stood up to get them cups for their drink while the other three starts opening the other food the bought.

"This is the reason why I love legal holidays, no work but still paid, delicious foods, and friends date~" Hyunjin excitedly added.

"That's so gay, Hyunjin," Jeongin teased.

"Aren't we all?" Jisung responded, making Felix laugh.

"I mean, the last time I checked, there's no straight person in this group right? I like either boys or girls, Felix likes dicks for sure---"

"No, I like Chan and Only Chan. I am a Chansexual," Felix cut Jisung's words. They all went quiet and just stared at the freckled boy. Felix felt awkward to his friends' staring so he stared back with confusion.

"Dude, are you okay?" Hyunjin asked him.

"I think he's gone nuts," Jeongin said too.

"We can always call help if you need to."

"Yeah, I also have the money to help." Hyunjin and Jeongin continued.

"Felix, you're a total simp. I hope you know it," this time it's Jisung.

Felix pouted at them, "why are you guys trying to bully me?"

"We're not, you're just weird. Anyway, what are you trying to say earlier this morning?" Jisung said.