Letter 51

"Is this okay, Hyung?" Jisung said the moment he went out of his room, asking his boyfriend about his choice of clothing.

"Everything suits you perfectly," the older man answered, making Jisung groan.

"You just told me not to wear the orange shirt cause it doesn't suit me," the younger answered.

"Orange doesn't suit your pants, not you."

"Isn't that the same thing?" The younger whined.

"No, scroll on Pinterest some time." Minho chuckled at now frowning Jisung. He stood up and walked closer in front of the younger with a wide smile, "I was joking. You look perfect in my eyes, you're very handsome," Minho whispered.

Jisung just sighed before resting his head on the older's shoulder, making Minho automatically hug the younger.

"I'm not in the mood to kid around, Hyung. I'm very nervous," Jisung admitted.

Minho then hugged him tighter to assure him that there's nothing to worry about, "you don't have to, love. You already met my mum, right?" He said to make Jisung feel less pressure.

"But that's different. I'll meet them as your boyfriend now, what if they found me weird? I'm scared," with that, Minho moved him away to look at the younger's eyes. He caressed Jisung's cheeks and responded, "my mum likes you and my dad is chill about everything so don't be nervous," the older man assured.

Jisung only responded with a pout, making Minho automatically give him a peck on his lips, "stop worrying, they just want to meet you and welcome you to our family. My parents have been the most supportive people in my life and no matter what they think of you, they'll still support us okay?" Minho kept a smile on his face to make Jisung relax but the younger only lowered his head after sighing.

"I wish I could say the same thing to you," the younger man said. He's just feeling a bit bad now that they are already in the phase of meeting each other's family yet he's still not sure if his parents are actually okay with him liking either men or women. Well, unlike Minho, Jisung is not really the type to open up with his parents about everything. He just shares a few things with them, those that he only thinks are the things his parents wouldn't be mad about.

"Love, you don't have to. I'm confident enough for tomorrow so let's just think of what we are having tonight okay?"

"It's just that, I haven't told them that I'll come with someone tomorrow, they just know that I'm coming home," Jisung answered.

"Don't feel bad, it's okay. Now, get your luggage so we can start driving to Gimpo. My family is waiting for us," Minho answered with a smile then gave Jisung a peck on his forehead.

Jisung just nodded his head before walking back to his room to get a few of his stuff. Well, the couple decided to stay at Minho's parents for the night and just drive to Incheon from Gimpo the next day since it's the most convenient thing to do.

Once Jisung came back, the couple walked down to Minho's car and drove to Gimpo. Of course, with Jisung's continuous sighing because of nervousness.

"Oh damn, is this their neighbourhood already?" Jisung asked while looking at the houses outside with a fast-beating heart.

Minho glanced at his boyfriend quickly before returning his focus on the road again, "calm down, baby. They are kind people, just be yourself," Minho assured. The car stopped too right after Minho's response, he looked at Jisung and smiled, "we're here," which immediately made Jisung look around. He didn't even realise that Minho already turned the engine off and hopped off the car to open Jisung's door.