Letter 15

*ring ring ring*

Jisung heard the continuous ringing of his phone but completely ignored it.

"[The clients liked the system we presented, well done Jisung.]" Jisung smiled in front of the camera then nodded his head.

"Thank you Johnny please let me know if I need to update the codes," the man he was talking through video call nodded at him.

"[I'll let you know, mate. Please rest we're done for today.]" Johnny said. They bid their goodbyes then turned the video call off.

Jisung reached for his phone and saw that he have 3 missed calls from Felix so he called him back immediately.

"Hel--"

"[I'm standing in front of your unit for 10 minutes now, open the door.]"

"You should have just entered."

"[I forgot the passcode.]"

Jisung ended the call then went to the front door and open it for Felix.

"What took you so long?" Felix rolled his eyes in irritation then walked inside Jisung's house.

"I was in a meeting with my boss earlier when you called," He responded.

Felix remained silent but the frown and pout on his face is still so obvious.

"Why are you acting so salty?" The older asked.

"I just miss Chan," He pouted.

"You're literally living together like you've been married for years so how the hell?"

"The blind date man," Felix pouted way sadder this time. Jisung ow-ed after hearing his response then patted the younger's shoulder.

"Lix, it's just a day so it's okay. Plus, Chan hyung let you know about it stop acting like that. Chan hyung is literally the nicest guy you dated."

"It's not about Chan hyung. I'm just so annoyed to Mrs Bang. Look at the amount of disrespect I got from her, she's literally bad mouthing me right in front of my face everytime we meet and this now? I mean, she clearly knows that Chan has a fucking boyfriend so why the fuck setting her taken son to a blind date?" Felix starts ranting his frustration. He understands Chan for going there but he loathe the idea and he's legit annoyed to his boyfriend's mother.

"Just do your best for her to like you. Work harder, it's about the job and salary right? She's not familiar to our profession that's why she's talking like that, add up the fact that you just graduated a year ago, you know Asian mums they are annoying."

"Okay, I understand that my salary is way lesser than Chan hyung's salary but what the fuck? I'm in a good starting salary for a person who just graduated, why compare to a permanent experienced employee who's been working for almost five years now? Plus, I got promoted as a team leader for web designer team and I'm applying for a promotion again, I'm working hard, I'm trying to please her and this is what I get back? Her, asking my boyfriend to meet up a random guy for a blind date? Bro... I hate it." Jisung sighed to his friend. He knows that Felix is really trying for Mrs Bang to like him and seeing this makes him sad.

He knows that Felix is really in-love with Chan and wants to settle to him knowing how he treated Chan differently from his other online flings. Felix usually just date someone from the internet for a good fuck and stress reliever from his tiring stressful work at school before. He just get too attached sometimes and end up crying when they are breaking up but Felix is fine just a few days after because there's no true feelings involved. For Chan, Felix waited a year to make sure that the older really likes him, they went through all the phases of "getting to know each other" with no intimate attachment through the process. Chan respected him the way he never felt from the other online flings so when Chan's mother turned out to be his greatest nightmare for their relationship, he stress out a lot.