Letter 25

AN: half of this chapter is a Chanlix POV hehe.

* * *

Another morning came. Minho is currently preparing for his cats' meal while humming to a song he recently found.

"Girls, breakfast is ready! Soonie, Doongie, Dori!" He called out his cats who immediately walked to him after hearing his voice. He happily gave the food to his cats and watched them eat.

"Eat well, you gotta look good and healthy," Minho patted their heads while they are eating and of course Doongie hissed because of the sudden touch since Doongie is not that of a cuddly type.

Minho giggled at her before standing up to get himself his breakfast as he continued humming a song happily. He's in a good mood because of the last night's event. Finally, after a few months of wondering what's Hongdae boy's name, he now have it, Han Jisung.

Minho get a canned tuna and a rice he cooked earlier then sat in his small dining area.

Han Jisung.

He automatically smiled remembering the boy's name. He don't even know why is he so happy about knowing the boy's name he just felt happy and contented knowing it, and he's also rooting to be his friends if possible. Han Jisung, such a cute name... Wait..

"Han Jisung," Minho whispered. He tilted his head and stared blankly to his rice. Did he forgot something? Han Jisung sounds so familiar and he just realised it right now.

Han Jisung...

Han Jisung...

"Han Jisung? Where did I heard that?" Minho shook his head, "nevermind, that's a common name, anyway. I mean, I even had a classmate in uni named with the same name." He continued eating, not minding about how Han Jisung suddenly sounds so familiar.

A few more minutes passed and he starts preparing to go to work. He took a bathe, dressed up, and get his car keys the moment he finished preparing. He bid his goodbye to his cats before finally leaving them to work.

He was driving when realisation suddenly hits his malfunctioning brain. How come he forgot? Minho let out a small chuckle, Han Jisung is familiar because he knew that name from the letters he received a year ago. What a coincidence? They are definitely not the same person, it's impossible. It's a common name, there are thousands of people named Han Jisung just like how common his name too. He literally knows 6 Lee Minho's from university before and 3 of them were from the same class as his.

Minho brushed the information and continued driving. He just hope for the day to run fast because he's excited for the night and make new friends with Han Jisung.

* * *

Jisung woke up extra early today feeling absolutely happy, however, his happiness faded quickly after remembering his meeting with a client today. His whole team will be having an online meeting via Zoom to tackle about another project they will be working.

Jisung sighed, he turned on his computer and checked his discord account on his phone while waiting for the computer to start running. He sighed once again, their discord server have so many important messages for today's meeting. Key points, reminders, and other tasking for the team. How come he forgot that today will be a busy day? Now, he's relived that he woke up early today.

"Fuck work," he mumbled.

He's tired sitting all day and he legit wants to take a break, go out for a vacation and have some adventurous day with his friends rather that sitting all day in his room in front of his computer typing and coding from morning 'till night. If the job don't pay good, he'll definitely resign. Good thing cause the company pays well.