Letter 50

The days passed pretty fast and Christmas is just around the corner. Jisung still couldn't believe that it's almost a month now since he and Minho started dating. It's just still like a dream for him. Maybe now he believes in the power of first snow.

Jisung looked at his mirror and checked himself before getting his jacket and stepping out of his apartment. He and his friends are having a boys' night again at a resto-bar Hyunjin recommends along with each other's boyfriends to have an early celebration for holiday because each of them will be having separate plans with their families. And they also just want to enjoy their holiday pay bonuses.

Well, Jisung doesn't have any plans yet but he'll probably go home and celebrate with his family or stay with them for a week. He wants to avoid any family gatherings so he's still hesitant about staying for that long, considering that his family usually gather during Christmas eve to have a little Christmas party and of course, talk about each other's success in the past year.

For Felix, as they had already planned, he and Chan decided to take Chan's family to a vacation place to stay for the holiday with hopes of getting a good shot at Chan's mum. Although Felix is still so uncomfortable around the Bangs, the couple decided to just please them, especially Mrs Bang, for the woman to slowly accept Felix into their family. Felix also apologised to his older sister for not being able to join her to celebrate Christmas but they agreed to celebrate New year together.

As for Hyunjin and Jeongin, they will be celebrating the holiday together along with their families. These two have a good relationship with each other's families considering that they've been friends for years before they started dating. Since Hyunjin only has his mum, dad, and his dog Kkami, they agreed to celebrate at the Yang's household. Oh! The couple worked out for their families to get close that very moment they got together and they are thankful that they successfully did. Their mums are really close like besties now.

Jisung walked to the nearest bus station and waited for a bus to arrive when his phone vibrated implying that someone had texted him.

He opened the device and saw that it was his mother.

Mother Earth 💚
Jisung-ah, are you visiting for the holidays?
Your brother's staying here with his girlfriend. I miss you already, you barely visit.

Jisung smiled upon reading his mother's message but decided not to respond yet. He's still not sure of his plans so maybe he'll reply once he has already decided.

When he was about to keep his phone, it suddenly rang. He looked at it and saw that Minho was calling him, making him answer almost immediately.

"Hello, Hyung?" He greeted.

"[Are you out already?]" Jisung heard the older man ask so he hummed in response, implying a yes.

"[I'm sorry, I couldn't pick you up, I'm still here at the hotel.]" The older apologised.

"It's okay, just enjoy. You don't have to worry about me, I'm literally a grown-up man," Jisung chuckled at his own response which made the older giggle in the other line. That moment Jisung responded, a bus going to his destination stopped so he hopped in while still holding his resting phone in his ear.

"[Yeah, a clumsy grown-up man.]" Minho teased, making the younger roll his eyes right after sitting in a vacant seat on the bus.

"[I know, you're pouty now. Anyway, I'll go back to my seat, love. I'll go directly to the resto-bar right after the ceremony. Have a safe ride, I love you.]" Jisung automatically smiled at his boyfriend's words. He loves hearing Minho say those three words.