Letter 36

Felix opened the door of his and Chan's house, he directly went to their shared room to check if the older one was still in the place but unfortunately, the place was empty. He looked around and went to Berry's cage. They usually put Berry in her cage if no one's home but when he checked it the dog was not there.

Right after checking the dog, he heard their front gate open followed by the house door opening. Chan entered, Berry with her leash following behind.

"Hey," Felix greeted.

Chan looked at him in surprise and walked towards him, "babe, I'm sorry about last night. It's not what you think it was that man is a client. I'm really sorry," Chan was too eager to please the younger boy. He knows Felix too well and the younger boy always wanted to be approached in a calm manner when he's mad, however, this time Felix felt guilty hearing Chan say sorry to him knowing that it was his fault.

Felix watched Chan. He was still holding Berry's leash, his body slightly covered in sweat, looks like they ran.

"I can explain, just don't be mad anymo-"

"I love you, Channie." The older boy was cut when Felix suddenly spoke and cupped his cheeks.

Chan looked into the younger's eyes, confused by his words. They were silent for a few seconds until Felix gave Chan a peck on his lips, "I'm sorry about last night it was my fault." The younger said.

"You're not mad anymore?" Felix nodded and smiled at his boyfriend which also made Chan smile.

"I love you too, Felix."

"I know. Didn't you have work today? Why are you still here?" Felix asked the older man.

"I asked for a sudden day off because I want to make up with you. How about you?" Felix looked at his watch to check the time and chuckled when he realised that he's already an hour late for his job.

"Well, I guess I ditched work today." He answered, making them both chuckle.

"Clean Berry and feed her, let's shower together once you're done," The younger instructed.

"Okay, babe. I'll be quick."

"Sure, we'll go on a date too so hurry up." Chan felt happy hearing the younger's words, a smile never leaving his face.

"Yes sir!" Felix chuckled and kissed Chan on the lips again before whispering, "I'll wait in the shower room prepared, you know what I mean." And with a final peck on the older's lips, Felix left, leaving Chan with red cheeks.

Felix doesn't really know how to show that he was sorry so he wanted to please the older today and make sure that before the day ends, they already addressed their relationship's major problem.

* * *

Jisung is standing in front of his computer table, his phone resting on the table while his eyes are fixed on the device. He's waiting for Minho's reply to his text asking if the older is busy or not.

Jisung is nervous for some unknown reason. He felt nervous maybe because of the fact that someone already knows about his secret crush towards Minho and the sudden boost of motivation pursuing the older boy was now more evident because the fear of getting troubled by his friend was now gone.

The phone dinged, excitement and nervousness taking over, "Oh my lord, there's nothing to be nervous about, Jisung!" He rolled his eyes, he sighed, and took a deep breath.

He gets his phone and reads the older's reply, saying that he wasn't busy and in fact doing nothing and just playing with his cats followed by a picture of him with his cats in his room. A smile automatically formed on Jisung's face, he was always so beautiful even in his pyjamas.