Letter 28

AN: Literally last chapter 😂 (not certainly broken tho)

* * * *

Friday, 9:03 PM

Jisung shut his computer down and dressed himself in more Presentable yet comfortable clothes. He's going out for his late dinner, and of course, to meet Minho.

He's already thinking of what food he should order in ahjuma's tent bar later when the doorbell of his apartment rang. He immediately walked to the door to open it. A standing Felix, holding a big box of pizza in his left hand and plastic bags with a box of fried chicken, Soju, and soda inside in his right hand greeted him with the widest smile.

"I just suddenly thought of having boys' night since it's Friday so I bought these for us, Yeyyyy!!" Felix excitedly said as he lightly pushed Jisung to the side so he could get into his friend's apartment.

Felix went directly to the living room, placing all the food he had in his hands on the centre table while Jisung was just watching him confusedly.

"Felix, I swear to god, what is thi--"

"Shhh— It's already ringing, lemme just call our lover boys," a giggle left the younger's mouth while his phone was placed near his ear as he waited for his other friend to answer his phone.

Jisung let out a loud sigh while he was listening to Felix— inviting Hyunjin and Jeongin to his house for a sudden boys' night.

No, don't get him wrong. Jisung likes the idea of hanging out with his friends but not now, not now when he's supposed to go outside and take his late dinner with his new friend that also happened to take his late dinner in the same tent bar every night too. Besides, he's completely aware that Felix is just making an excuse to stay with him because he's obviously avoiding his boyfriend.

Felix continued talking on the phone, asking their other friends to buy more soju and other snacks while Jisung just stared at his friend blankly. When Felix brought his phone down, Jisung stared at him suspiciously.

"Hyunjin said he picked up Jeongin in his office tonight so they could go for a date but I suddenly called then he called me a bitch, that's funny," Felix giggled and threw himself to the sofa next to him.

"I suddenly want mallows. Should we call them again, Ji? Do you want anything? Tell me so we can tell them what to buy," Felix focused his gaze on his phone while totally ignoring his friend's stares.

"Ji, what do you want?" He asked again but Jisung remained silent so Felix looked up to see his friend.

"Why the fuck are you staring? You're so weird, Ji," he laughed but that only made Jisung raise an eyebrow at him.

"Why are you exactly here, Felix?" Jisung seriously asked.

"Hmm to have a boys' night with my friends?"