Letter 04

Dear no one,

I met with my friends today and my best friend talked about this new guy he's been texting for two weeks. I don't know why he's so comfortable talking dirty about some random guys on the internet haha. It makes me wonder what's so interesting talking to those guys, I don't mean that I want to try it cause I really found it stupid but you know what's funny? I keep writing a letter and sending it to some random made up address and I think this is more stupid than what my friend is doing. Oh I'm sorry you might found this weird but they don't know about this it's just a secret between you and me but I'm not sure if there's someone reading this LMAO.

Anyway, our conversation went a bit far and he mentioned about risking- risking for love. I don't know but I don't think I'm ready for it I can just wait for you to actually show up but risking that way isn't the best for me. I'm afraid approaching people and just randomly flirt it's really weird. But yeah this is just probably because I'm not used to it. Nevermind.

Well, I also want to ask how have you been doing lately? I hope you're doing great like what I always wanted. Please don't be sick and take care of yourself let's meet soon, I'm excited. I'm graduating after this semester I hope to see you very soon before grad. I love you, please remember that. I'm excited to kiss and cuddle you, I'll wait for you future someone.

Your future lover,
Han Jisung

"What the actual fuck is this? This is the third time." Minho mumbled looking at the paper on his hand after reading it.

The first time he received a letter he thought it was his bills but it turned out to be a weird stupid love letter which creep the hell out of him it was really weird.

Minho glared at his three cats who's currently resting on his carpeted living room floor, "who the fuck among you three is trying to prank me huh?" He seriously said while waving the letter on his right hand.

"I'm so tired working all day for us to live and to give you three a good life but you're here to repay me with a prank? Who did this letter tell me? Is it you Doongie? You're really a rascal." Doongie meowed at him lazily then left going to her water and just ignored Minho for being weird again.

"Hey Doongie! I'm talking to you!" Minho called out. The guy gave his attention to Soonie and Dori before talking again "Look at your sister there she's being rebellious to your fur dad!" He ranted but the cats only gave him a quiet treatment.

Minho stood up from sitting on the sofa and walked to his room placing the letter in his drawer where he kept the other two. "I need to know who's this Han Jisung creep," he mumbled then threw himself on his bed after reaching for his phone.

Minho having the last tired brain cell he has, tried to search for Han Jisung on different social media platforms but who is he kidding? Han Jisung may not be as common as his name but there are still many people in Korea who has that name. The man sighed and just brought his phone down and covered his eye with his arm.

"Weird things are happening lately," he whispered after a sigh then closed his eyes completely to sleep.

* * *

"Calm down, calm down, good girl~" Minho tried to calm the 1 year old Siberian Husky by patting the dog's head and rubbing her body. Her owner tried to calm the dog too who's been crying and having a tantrum after seeing Minho holding a syringe.

"Hold her, Yeonjun." Minho ordered. The younger held the dog like he is hugging it and made sure that she will not gonna try moving again while her owner continuously patting her head and whispering "good girl" to the dog.