Letter 23

The loud crowd of people was heard in the busy streets of Hongdae. Minho is looking around while waiting for his order to come. He is once again in the same tent bar he was in the other nights. Yes, he just found himself going here every after work for some odd reason. Nah, actually, he don't exactly know why.

He spends his night in this place waiting for that certain someone to come and he don't know why he is doing such thing. At first it was just a coincidence meeting each other but when he knew that the boy regularly visits the tent bar, he found himself spending his dinner here too. Tonight is not an exception.

He sat on the same place he always stay, waiting for his order to come. Hongdae boy is not yet in the place but he will be in just a few minutes.

Minho mentally cursed to himself. He already memorised even Hongdae boy's arrival time. He doesn't really want to admit it but he kinda feels like he have a little crush on him he's hella cute and adorable, definately not Minho's type but there's something about him that tickles Minho's interest.

Minho patiently waited for his order and when his order arrived that's also the time when the entrance of the tent bar opened revealing an adorable smiling guy, "hello ahjuma, the usuals please." He said.

Minho watched him looked around and when the boy's gaze went to his direction, he looked away and pretended to eat his food.

Just act like a normal human being, Minho.

There's a lot of stuff in his head and he doesn't want the chubby cheek boy to be weirded by him because he keeps starting like a creep.

He did his best to focus on his food and it was amazingly working but not until someone stood in front of him and said, "excuse me, is this seat taken?" Minho looked up and to his surprise it was Hongdae boy.

"No one sits there," Minho shook his head making the boy smile wider at him.

"Can I take this seat? The place is pretty crowded today."

"Yes, no worries."

The boy sat in front of Minho after thanking him. Minho looked down to his food and pretended like the other boy is not sitting with him. Of course, everything is awkward. He was just staring at the boy earlier and now he's sitting right in front of him. Minho wants to initiate a conversation but it's not really his thing. Talking to strangers out of nowhere is just so awkward.

They were quiet and Minho knows that Hongdae boy also gives him quick glances every now and then which make it more awkward for him. The time rans and Hongdae boy's order came. They starts eating awkwardly quiet, both of them wants to initiate a conversation but too shy to do so until they ended up just awkwardly eating together with no one speaking.

Minho finished his food and asked for his bills, he paid then give Hongdae boy a small smile before bowing to show his respect.

"Are you leaving?" Hongdae boy asked.

"Yes, please enjoy your night," Minho responded. He stood up and bowed again, "I'll head out, sir."

"O-oh, yes. Thank you and have a good night too, sir." Minho cracked a smile before finally walking out of the tent bar going directly to his car.

Once he entered the car he sighed, "I should at least asked his name. You're hopeless, Minho." Shaking his head, he sighed once again before starting the engine and driving home.

* * *

"Thank you ahjuma~ your cooking is the best!" He smiled at the older woman, he bowed, and walked out of the tent bar.