Letter 32

Another week passed and Felix is still in Jisung's apartment. The younger boy decided to stay with his friend rather than staying in his sister's house since the lady lives with her boyfriend and Felix doesn't want to be a bother to them. Jisung didn't mind it and he's actually happy that Felix decided to stay with him.

Hyunjin and Jeongin already know what happened as they had another night together and of course, Hyunjin got mad about the situation. They are all worried but Felix assured them that he's fine, and he's doing okay although Jisung knew that he's not. Felix literally cries every night and Jisung can hear his cries from his room. He can't do anything but keep his mouth shut and let his friend release his sadness by crying alone and pretend to be okay the following day.

Of course, Chan makes sure to always check Felix by asking Jisung, which the younger really appreciate a lot because Chan is really making sure that Felix is doing okay although he knows that the younger cries every night because of him. Minho starts asking about the couple too, asking Jisung if there's any progress about the couple's relationship. Last time, Minho visited Jisung's place just to talk about their plans after Jisung made sure that Felix is going home late.

The plan wasn't that big, they just decided to keep things low key as well and just make sure to show that Minho doesn't have any interest to interfere with them and his only concern is to do his job as Berry's new veterinarian so Minho made sure to let Dahyun contact Felix about Berry's appointments as well.

Since Felix was the one who filled up Berry's form the first time they came to the clinic, the younger also put his number there. That was the first step they thought of doing and thankfully Felix actually responded to them and thanked them for reminding him of the schedule. However, they don't know if Felix will really bring Berry to the clinic the next appointment or Chan will go instead.

"I'll be out later, Berry has an appointment today," Jisung automatically turned his head in his friend's direction, confusedly looking at Felix while the younger just glued his eyes on the television as he sipped his cup of hot chocolate drink.

"You're going home?" Jisung asked.

"Yeah, I'll get clothes so I don't need to borrow yours," Felix kept his eyes glued on the TV.

"I thought you're literally going home since you're taking Berry out."

"Hell no, Chan doesn't deserve to see my beautiful face, he's a fucker," both guys giggled at the statement the freckled boy spat. Felix will always be the witty type no matter what situation he's in, of course.

"So how will you get Berry? It's Saturday, remember? No workday so Chan hyung is probably home."

"He's not home since last night, I need to check Berry later if his cousin really fed the poor dog. Those people sometimes forgets to do the simplest things Chan asks them to do, how irresponsible." Felix said then rolled his eyes at the idea.

"Wow, updated!" Jisung jokingly said, making them both laugh. Felix smiled naughtily at his friend and flipped his shoulder-length hair before responding,

"Of course! Motherfucker begs for me to go home honey, your friend is the boss here. I don't know to that prick why he keeps texting like we're okay when I'm totally ignoring his messages."

"He probably misses you; he literally asks me every now and then if you're okay." Felix glared at Jisung after his friend's response. He lifted his hands and gestured to Jisung to shut up.

"Stop! Stop right there Jisung don't continue it's flattering. I'm trying to be mad at his sick face 'cause I'm really disappointed so don't flatter me by telling me how much he cares okay? Okay, thank you, sir," by that, Jisung laughed loudly but this time Felix didn't join him, "Simp," he said.