Letter 29

The next day Felix still stayed with Jisung, saying that his sister's fight got delayed because of the bad weather condition in Jeju. Jisung don't mind it and just let Felix stay with him so the freckled boy is already staying with him for four days now.

"Ji, I'm home!" Felix called out.

Jisung went out from his room to check his friend and greet him, "oi, you went home late tonight," Felix nodded his head as he tiredly threw himself on the sofa.

"Yeah, we had a client meeting earlier for the project we've been working for 6 months now. We asked for their approval so the whole company was so busy preparing and good thing cause they sighed for approval so you know the next work will be," Felix responded.

"Project launching?"

"Yup! Our boss wants to celebrate today's success so we went out for a company dinner. Have you eaten already? I didn't brought any food tonight," Felix looked at his friend and saw Jisung smiling at him before shaking his head.

"Not yet, but I'm about to go out and take my late dinner outside. Would you be fine here alone? Or you want to come?" Jisung responded. He's actually really excited because this is the first time he'll visit ahjuma's tent bar again since that four days of Felix staying with him.

"No. I want to rest, just enjoy your meal." Jisung hummed in respond while Felix stood up to change his clothes.

"I'm heading out Lix," once Jisung got his friend's response, he quickly went out of his apartment and walk to ahjuma's tent bar.

Felix was left alone in Jisung's apartment. He doesn't really have anything to do he just want to rest but his head is so crowded of thoughts. He's stressed about his work and his love life, he can't really focus on sleeping.

Felix tried to sleep but he can't so instead of forcing himself to rest, he decided to go out and smoke. He went down of the apartment complex after getting his pack of cigarettes and lighter in his bag. Chan would be really mad if he found this out but screw him because Felix doesn't care anymore, he want to release his stress.

It's already 10 PM so there are no children outside now, he can freely consume as many as he want without worrying of some kids watching him. Felix looked around and walked to the building's side in front of the visitors' parking space where a small sewer drain is located. Just a perfect spot to smoke since he can just throw the end of his cigarette stick in there to get rid of it since Jisung doesn't like the idea of him smoking too.

He lit up the first stick and put it in his mouth. He was just standing there, looking somewhere that might catch his attention but who is he kidding? What's so interesting in a dark street with few cars parked on its side and some unstable blinking street light? He was too occupied by his thoughts that he didn't even noticed that the cigarette between his fingers already reached its fag-end.

Felix looked at the remains of his cigarette and sighed. This is probably his 9th sick this whole day already since he's been smoking with his colleagues in the company earlier. Felix bent his knees and sat in front of the sewer drain then threw the remain of his cigarette there, "bye, you helped a little~" he muttered.

He remained sitting, hands are resting on his knees as he stares blankly on the road thinking whether to lit another cigarette again or not. But he needs it, so he get his pack in his pocket and lit up another one after counting the remaining cigarette stick in his pack, "oh wow... I might just die soon," he chuckled. He only have 8 sticks in his box so that means he already consumed 12 the whole day including the one he's currently using.